Tac/u18 Thread

My main query with O’Halloran has been the amount of ball he can win, if he could turn 20 touches into 30 more often I’d have him top 20.

Sounds like a bloke who wants to stay in SA and knows the first SA pick will be >10 :smiley:

Needs to get away from Adelaide and certain influences or he will find himself out of the system in a couple of years

Sounds like a good recruit for Sydney.

The irony when he winds up on the Gold Coast

2 Likes

I did the notes for the Allies vs Metro

3 Likes

Anyone with Foxtel can watch Metro vs Country this Sunday

1 Like

Can’t believe he didn’t highlight Shane Harvey, OUTRAGEOUS

1 Like

fuarrk, you’re speaking my language.

Sheahan needs to stop going on about the super draft. its super boring.

1 Like

Andrew Carrazzo highlighted hmmmmm

Had a pretty decent career. Would have been one of the stars of the 2002 and 2003 drafts if he’d gone a year or two later - but that says more about those drafts than him! :stuck_out_tongue:

Twomey has Bailey Smith as the preferred player for our first puck

The Country vs Metro game is also on the AFL App for anyone with Telstra who don’t have Foxtel, game starts soon

1 Like

Looking forward to another one of your top 20 lists @THE_DON1. You do a good job in this thread.

4 Likes

Twomey still has Smith to us in his Phantom top 20 on Future Stars. Reading the article about how obsessed Smith is to make it as an AFL player I cant help hoping we do pick him up. He sounds like he could make an immediate impact, and is a true all-in-one midfielder. I still like the size of Hately, and he is playing senior footy in the SANFL. I wonder what insights @Aceman can give about Hately as a senior footballer?

If we somehow got hold of Smith and another taller on-baller such as Bytel I think we would havr done well.

1 Like

that mentality reminds me of a lot of the state leaguers that have been shining this year.

tim kelly, guelfi to an extent, the other ones.

1 Like

I agree. I guess it might come down to anticipated upside/potential. If Smith (assuming he’s available to us) still has upside to go with his attitude and application then we would be on a winner.

On Guelfi, I think he’ll be a mid for us in a couple of years. He’s one of those that makes multiple contests and prevents easy clearances from contested situations.

This draft will hopefully complete our midfield group. To add a Smith and others to the emerging group already on the list will be fantastic.

Smith will be Top 5 unforntunately, if he drops to us it’ll be a steal.

I’m starting to like the look of Collier-Dawkins; 6’4", in/out Mid, versatile, athletic, skillful

1 Like