Tac/u18 Thread

He is very slow and injury prone which doesn’t help him, I had him as a late-rookie selection and that hasn’t changed

1 Like

Tobe Watson? Parents were taking the P155 surely?

1 Like

Also Mason Fletcher and…

Matty Lloyd GWV Rebels :grinning:

JYE CALDWELLget him disco seen enough

Is there footage of him anywhere?

Hasn’t played very much football this year due to injury. Reminds me of Nathan freeman for that reason

1 Like

Caldwell goals with the first highlight and at 3.37

I was at this game live last year btw, also had 20+ disposals

1 Like

Very impressive kid, would take him as a late pick due to his size and years of development he will need to be AFL ready

Disappointed I won’t be there to see Aaron Nitschke make his league debut against Norwood this week. Have known his family for many years and coached Aaron at country cup cricket. Has had a pretty good good season for both the SA u18’s and Centrals U18’s. Got promoted to SANFL reserves and had 25 touches last game and then last week had 39 touches in their U18’s. Would be great to see him picked up in the draft

5 Likes

Apart from ball winning what else do you think he has going for him to be selected in the draft?

I’d love to see how he goes against men in the SANFL but believe he handled himself well against the bigger bodies in the Reserves. For me he is a little too wirey still but I think he has pretty good skills by hand and foot and has a decent burst of pace. What stood out for me is he seemed to have a pretty good brain and footy smarts compared to some of the others from his age and he doesn’t try to overdo it

2 Likes

Apart from the pace which I havnt really seen him use that pretty much sumes up my thoughts on him

23 disposals and a goal from your boy in the seniors :wink:

I assume from the numbers that he’s a mid, what type? What are Aaron’s characteristics.

From what I’ve seen he is a mid who can play half back, @Aceman would have more details on him, it’s hard to find a player comparison but for me he is a smart and skilful outside type.

Sent a text to his old man about an hour ago and he was stoked with his lads game. He said Hately played excellent in the first half aswell but dropped away once the bigger Norwood mids worked them over the longer the game went

1 Like

Speaking to a guy heavily involved in the school programs last night, what can you me about Xavier ohallaran?

Supposedly one of the better leaders seen in recent times in the TAC. Beat Bailey Smith for the Metro captaincy which speaks volumes. Tough inside mid who tests really well for speed, agility and endurance. He is a big moment player who will step up when the team needs it and loves a goal. Doesn’t get a huge amount of the ball and his ball use at times can be scrappy but he looks a certain top 25 prospect, Cal will have him in his rankings before the year is out

1 Like