Team Changes vs Dogs Rnd 22- Sun 21 Aug 4:40 Etihad

Doubt they'd want to change the line up too much.

Looks as though Smack was BOG for 2’s against a very good VFL team with 21 possessions, 11 marks & 4 goals playing predominantly as a fwd. Grimley did FARK all, 5 possessions for us, so logical swap there.

Parish would be the other definite in after being rested. One of the top ups to make way Polk or Simpkin I would guess. Unlucky but their job was always going to be this type of thing.

Francis (if fit), Langford & Goddard back for Blues game.

OUT: Grimley, Polk
IN: Smack, Parish

Yeah but it usually takes four great VFL games for Smack to get promoted then four ■■■■ AFL games before he’s dropped again.

Our defense was great yesterday and the dogs struggle to score, Reckon Ambrose can destroy Stringer and Hartley takes Boyd, Most of their goals come from Half back and the midfield so if we can match them with pressure we could give them a little scare.

Doubt we win but just showing some deficiencies in their game leading into finals would be great.

Out : Hartley (inj), Cooney (susp), Polkinghorne, Grimley, Simpkin

In : Jamar, Parish, Langford, Francis, Hams

Harts will be fine and Cooney won’t be suspended.

Bring the same game style v geelong and they’ll be lucky to have more than a goal on the board by 3 qtr time.

Ofcourse we won’t have anything on the board at all but we’ll be close enough for JOE to explode in the last quarter and kick 5 goals 6 and win it for us.

I thought Simpkin played pretty well yesterday?

:expressionless:

Bring the same game style v geelong and they'll be lucky to have more than a goal on the board by 3 qtr time.

Ofcourse we won’t have anything on the board at all but we’ll be close enough for JOE to explode in the last quarter and kick 5 goals 6 and win it for us.

OPEN MY EYES AND RISE

Bring the same game style v geelong and they'll be lucky to have more than a goal on the board by 3 qtr time.

OPEN MY EYES AND RISE

Hoping he can put in a decent game in the 2’s first.

OPEN MY EYES AND RISE

Anyone in the know have an idea how Yestin is adjusting to life as a professional footballer having to meet elite standards? Not a loaded question by the way, genuinely interested.

THE BIG RUSSIAN PLEASE

OPEN MY EYES AND RISE

Anyone in the know have an idea how Yestin is adjusting to life as a professional footballer having to meet elite standards? Not a loaded question by the way, genuinely interested.

Id reckon he’d be rising to the occasion

Parish and Smack

For

Polkinghorn and Grimley

Parish and Smack

For

Polkinghorn and Grimley

Bingo.

Look at Franga, Lang and Jamar for round 23.

Cooney to stick it up the Bullies the team that told him to," Go forth and multiply"…

Cooney to stick it up the Bullies the team that told him to," Go forth and multiply"...

The reality is that the dogs in parting with Cooney , Griffon, Gia, Johnno ( leaving/ retiring) have been able to go forth and multiply. There is a reality of making decisions which are painful but ultimately progressive. Cooney has dignity to finish up and when he does he can look back knowing he has had some personal success achievements at both clubs and of course added some value at both clubs.

Parish and Smack

For

Polkinghorn and Grimley

Bingo.

Look at Franga, Lang and Jamar for round 23.

If love to see Francis again but if it was really a calf, probably not.

Wait… are people rating Laverde’s performance?

I thought Simpkin played pretty well yesterday?

So did I.

I sense we are not overly picking sides as if it is round 4 and looking for a win(not that we want to lose either). I sense with top up players coming in recently we are saying thanks to quite a few guys before the season ends and therefore the side from here on will be picked on that basis. I could say who I want in which is about 4 kids but I don’t think that’s where club is at. Langford would have never been omitted in my opinion if it was round 4…possibly Hams as well.

Dare say crowley will get a run the next 2 weeks

I really hope he gets a tagging role one of them. Id love to see him niggle/annoy someone all day like the crowl of old

can we say thanks to smack by not seeing him get pantsed in the afl?