Even North are improving and Pies are better than Anzac Day.
Could easily see us going 2-5 or something like that, it could be 5-2 but I feel the youngsters have hit the wall and the injuries have us plying guys who should be in VFL (Ham, Cutler ).
It could get ugly in the last 7 weeks but I still think it’s a very positive year.
I’d like to win this, a lot, but not gonna cry if we don’t. We’re getting to that typical part of the year where super young, developing/rebuilding teams struggle to keep up and die out a little bit. We’ve seen this before with most teams that go through this phase of their development.
We keep winning and thats great, or we keep losing and improve our draft hand to hopefully get something good come Novemeber/December.
The sooner this year is over the better and quicker we can start improving more and more.
Hey Stalker, do you work for Murdoch ? I said Ambrose had two, maybe four, years’ football left in him and we ought to try him at full forward, where he might do the job for the time being. It’s a pity you can’t see that — but of course he’s not one of your nice respectable boys.
I also said Hooksy needs a rest. I’m glad to see you agree with that at last.
Fairly confident Reid will be named. Club has openly spoken about getting 10-15 games into the draftees and the next block of games are as good as any for him to come in as he won’t be matched with any power forwards.
Ins:
Reid
Durham
Cahill
Guelfi
Outs:
Cutler (Omitted)
Ham (Omitted)
Hooker (managed)
Waterman (Omitted)
i really don’t think we’re going to put a defender forward just to bring reid in.
guelfi in for ham or cutler. ridiculous that he was dropped to begin with.
i’d go cox as the sub. leaves crows unable to plan for him, so if he does get on he’ll end up playing looser than he has been last couple of weeks. otherwise he’s essentially rested.