Team (Squad) for Round 14 2021 V Hawks

Yeah I assumed it was the bench too.

We have the midfield injuries aside. But if Wright plays we’ll have pretty much our first choice forward line, first choice backline (minus Francis) and our first choice ruck playing.

3 Likes

If he doesn’t put his head over the ball and want it without squibbing won’t play again.

Not blue collar

1 Like

Snelling would be the 7th man in the forward line. But otherwise, yep.

Best 22 missing Shiel, McGrath, Snelling, Francis and Caldwell. Hopefully Francis and Snelling back next week, and Shiel soon.

Tom Cutler in…

15 Likes

Look, I get as frustrated as anyone with Zaharakis and his output…. but you don’t need to celebrate someone getting dropped.

It’s typical scape goat bullsh!t, which this club’s supporters need to end right now. Its the sort of stuff that ends in jeering our own players at games and abusing players on social media…… it’s simply not on.

I encourage the mods to ban this sort of garbage.

32 Likes

Been calling for it for years.

1 Like

bit concerned about this, we haven’t won a game this year without zaka.
If he doesn’t play the full match we lose. (sub/injury losses)

also Draper yet to win a game.

1 Like

Interchange:

Cox, Hind, Wright & Guelfi or Durham

Straight swap for Cox on the wing. Good they’re giving Cox an extended break… fark me though, if this ain’t Cutler’s last chance saloon

TBF to Cutler, he’s been playing much better in the VFL. It’s his last chance to impress. I’ve got no issues with giving him one last chance.

He has been kicking some big goals from 60-70 meters. If he can play a HFF, and use that big boot to kick some goals outside 50…. It’ll be a real asset.

5 Likes

Cutler probably impresses at training, where body contact is kept to a minimum, but he seems to play games like he is training. Even outside players need to scrap for the ball .

6 Likes

Happy for Zerk to get another chance. Stoked big Sammy Draper is fit and ready to go.

Hopefully Francis gets himself sorted out too

3 Likes

Who was the last good player we grabbed from brisbane?

Cutler- ■■■■
Green- ■■■■

Can’t think of many

Johnson.

1 Like

Mal Michael… was past it thougb

3 Likes

CUTZ!

1 Like

Reid is taller than Ambrose

1 Like

We have too win this game it’s a matter of potential finals or not.

I think we will win it and comfortable.

Redemption is ours in this game

1 Like

Cox is a certainty to play.

3 Likes

7 Likes