Team (Squad) for Round 14 2021 V Hawks

Like the way Rutten frames the challenges the team is experiencing.

Basically saying the boys are enjoying the travelling because it’s giving them more time to spend together and get to know each other more.

Good way to look at it.

2 Likes

There are a lot more bannable offenses that go on throughout this forum other than my apparent crime if we want to start creating new items to ban people by. I’d suggest looking at any match day thread.

3 Likes

Cupido - _______

1 Like

Zerk was very stiff to be dropped after his effort against the cokers so no problems there.

We really do need to be getting games into Reid. If he’s match fit I’d be playing him ahead of Stewart who’s a stop gap at best.

6 Likes

Yeah, but if I’m wrong and they haven’t learned the lesson of Richmond, they might just do it. He is more mobile than the other talls on the extended bench.

TOM CULTER!!! WTF
giphy (19)

1 Like

Wish we were playing Reid ahead of BZT.

Show hawks all 3 of who they passed on in last year’s draft

The lad they took will be a good player

1 Like

I like the idea of Cox and Cutler on either wings.

2 Likes

If BZT plays a good game I don’t want him dropped because Francis is coming back from leave. He should keep playing, reward players who play well

1 Like

Games a sellout. Dorks taking the credit!!

Sellout but more tickets being released on saturday morning???

1 Like

Can somebody please remind me… does Cutler still have another year? One moment I need to find a seat

It’s a whipping boy delight round, zakk out, possibly Phillips, Wright culter a sensory overload for blitz die hards

I’m so against using a high pick on a WA kid nowadays coz of player power with movement and the difference of lifestyle between Perth and Melbourne

Massive lol whoever thinks BZT has played a good game this year in the seniors.

Just because he didn’t play bad against the eagles for once doesn’t mean he’s any good.

Whenever we have a good win blitz thinks every single player played well.

only reserved tickets that hawks members returning.

sellout but crowd still limited to 16,000 i heard. which is dissapointing.

1 Like

If Cutler plays, good luck to him, hope he goes well.

Here to celebrate and support the guys.

I’m not saying it is the same, but Langford goes alright now doesn’t he? He would be on Mars via the cannon if 95% of blitzers had their way a couple years ago.

Cutler this week, playing with this team, and this mentality and buy in…let’s see what happens.

Edit: He had 10 touches in 27% game time v Port and 13 in 45% v Saints.

12 Likes

It’s full but not to capacity.

1 Like

Capped at 85% capacity.
Not sure why though, hasn’t been a covid case hear for a looooong time now

1 Like

Keyword IF in my statement

Also he has been serviceable with upside.

He has to be praised for his physically side of his game.