Team (Squad) for Round 14 2021 V Hawks

No. This year is his last

1 Like

They were probably worried about breaking the record.

The ground’s record attendance is 20,971, at an AFL match between Hawthorn and Richmond on 18 June 2006.

1 Like

Contract extension imminent……

4 Likes

I think it was just how slow Ambrose was/is, can’t have Hooker and Ambrose in same forward line.

wonder if Waterman did his calf during the match.
probably added to our last quarter fade out.

It’s his first go at it really (I know a few games last year) and he has been interrupted by injury.
They have 10 games left in the year (in a development year for the whole team pretty much) to get a couple of things right and he can be a very good key Defender.

Could also always be an emergency swing man.

His age is probably his biggest enemy.

1 Like

Nervous for this game. With Dees & Cats coming up, we absolutely must find a way to win against a Hawthorn side who looked sharp last week.

The pleasing thing is that so far this year we haven’t lost any more than 2 games in a row - Eagles, Tigers, Hawks, Dees & Cats was always going to be a tough block and we need to come away with at least 2 wins out of that run, with this game being the easiest of the lot.

Interesting to see how the midfield battle goes without McGrath, Shiel, Caldwell & Snelling, who all played in round one. Hawks were also missing Wingard & Impey back then (although they did have Worpel in the team), plus we were playing them at a familiar venue that we typically perform well at.

I think this game is going to be closer than most people expect - hopefully we take our chances in front of goal this time around.

8 Likes

The weather forecast looks good, sunny with a top of 13. And no wind at all

2 Likes

Classic tassie. Good weather is 13 degrees.

4 Likes

i liked Josh Green. fite me.

9 Likes

Sorry but to compare any of Kyle’s worst games to any of Tom’s best is lunacy

It’s be a nice sunny day of 13 Degrees - until about 3pm when the temperature will drop to about 8 degrees and it will be dark by 5pm.

That noise you hear won’t be fans clapping, it will be the sound of hamstrings snapping.

2 Likes

They are some very average ins

This is where the list is getting exposed.

I’d say that falls under the same category.
Ftr, there’s far more offensive comments on players than the one you made, which I thought was just verging on little distasteful.

That could be reversed to say “When the team is playing well as a whole, we often have a good win”

5 Likes

At least the masses can blame Cutler if we lose.

Anyone know what time main training is?

Out of interest, name the bad game he played? Which forward has beaten him this year?

I’m holding my judgment to see whether Cahill gets selected first.

1 Like

The point was more that we are very quick to jump on players

To be fair, I’ve been the same in the past.