Team vs Fark Carltank

Forgive my ignorance but... Where exactly is the "Fark" before "Carlton" in the title of this thread?

Fixed

Forgive my ignorance but... Where exactly is the "Fark" before "Carlton" in the title of this thread?

Ypu are forgiven, it is inferred, always a given.

Dempsey is an emergency - I hope we see him very soon. Up and going he adds a heap to our line up.

Forgive my ignorance but… Where exactly is the “Fark” before “Carlton” in the title of this thread?

Maybe have Hurley and Carlisle play forward… not sure who Hurley can match up on down back… FarkCarlton have 0 key forwards.

100 games for Howlett

Well done

BENNY

… and the jets

Carltons changes?

Nope. Caaarlton won’t change. They were crap before, they are still crap. They might even get worse.

Judd may be a late out

Suffering ambroseitis

I heard it was a case of Pre-Ambrose Stress.
Bradley Hill still recovering from Post-Ambrose Syndrome.

Seriously, no comments on Carlisle back and Hurley forward? :)

Nah, that debate is done and dusted.

Reckon we should start a new one about Hooker forward and Daniher back…

I know it is not a comment about the team but has it been ultra sunny in Melbourne or did Hirdy fall asleep on the sun bed with the glasses on.

Melatonin.

Will Howlett be sub in his 100th match?

Can’t imagine Ashby will sub twice in a row and not sure who else could get it - maybe Gleeson?

Why not…? Longmire was going to play not-very-Goodes as sub twice in a row, until not-very-Goodes had a sook and told him to jammit.

I mean, “did what was best for the team”…

The new normal

Hirdy playing games with these jokers

Go over to the VFL thread. That team looks great. Reckon that team would beat fark Carlton. Easily too.

wannabe they beat us by under a goal i seem to remember we were well ahead ,and sheeds started to play with them ,when fletch went into the forward line,fevola started to get a run on .

3 points IIRC?

I remember it as the game where Spike took what was very close to Mark of the Year in the final quarter, he kicked the goal to keep us within a sniff of winning… but to no avail.

Thats the one yeah

Judd may be a late out

Suffering ambroseitis

I like it that we made minimal changes, shows we’re confident about the team balance and fitness. Let’s keep Fletch in to fark Carlton and Collingwood one last season.

Would have liked to see Hooker named in the forward line after last week.

I know it is not a comment about the team but has it been ultra sunny in Melbourne or did Hirdy fall asleep on the sun bed with the glasses on.

Hooker should start forward