Team vs Fark Carltank

wannabe they beat us by under a goal i seem to remember we were well ahead ,and sheeds started to play with them ,when fletch went into the forward line,fevola started to get a run on .

3 points IIRC?

I remember it as the game where Spike took what was very close to Mark of the Year in the final quarter, he kicked the goal to keep us within a sniff of winning… but to no avail.

Brilliant mark that one, was right behind it.
Seriously, no comments on Carlisle back and Hurley forward? :)

I reckon Hurls could try midfield.

wannabe they beat us by under a goal i seem to remember we were well ahead ,and sheeds started to play with them ,when fletch went into the forward line,fevola started to get a run on .

3 points IIRC?

I remember it as the game where Spike took what was very close to Mark of the Year in the final quarter, he kicked the goal to keep us within a sniff of winning… but to no avail.

Judd may be a late out

Seriously, no comments on Carlisle back and Hurley forward? :slight_smile:

Very stable team. Build further on the fitness and their mental resolve.

Ashby to start and Gleeson sub possibly. Hird won’t want Ashby to be sub 2 weeks ago.

3 points IIRC?

With Myers and Hocking unavailable for us at the mome don't underestimate how important Benny Howlett and Jake Melksham are for us. They are playing pivotal roles and are going to have to continue to do so for our continued success while Myers and Hocking are out.

Hams, Browne will push for senior recall hopefully in coming 2-3 weeks

benfti i was thinking rd3 2007 when fevola killed us .i was at a game when sheedy put fleth forward .might have been an other .

Was that a draw that day? Or did they beat us by a point? Seem to remember we were killing it and they came back, and Fletch had played forward in the second half… What you’re saying definitely reminds me of something along those lines.

Dennis.

The early adopter moustachio guy used to be OK didn’t he? Is he crap now? Oh yeah, he’s just managed to break into the Carlton team. Carry on.

Will Howlett be sub in his 100th match?

Can’t imagine Ashby will sub twice in a row and not sure who else could get it - maybe Gleeson?

Congrats bobcat!

With Myers and Hocking unavailable for us at the mome don’t underestimate how important Benny Howlett and Jake Melksham are for us. They are playing pivotal roles and are going to have to continue to do so for our continued success while Myers and Hocking are out.

Armfield?

WHOO HOO!!!

Love the minimal changes. Awesome

Carlton-No changes.

in: crap

out :crap

Another Irishman at Carlton.

Howlett 100 games
BJ 250 games. Milestones!

Melksham gets to 100 on ANZAC day!