TEAM VS Freo announced

To people complaining about the “resting” of players.
They’d all have individual “profiles” that measure stress levels etc etc that if they go over they’re basically guaranteed to get injured.
I’m not sure what we’re doing but at the Pies they had/have a series of tests and assessments they do DAILY whether they’re at the club or not that are reported to the doctors, S&C guys etc + another lot like heart rate, blood pressure etc they do when they get to the club for training

4 Likes

Sh it?

I would like to see the final bench being! Parish Stewart mutch stanton

So we should do the opposite?

Here’s hoping this is Myers time to shine.

He’s going to be THE man as our inside mid force with Jobe out. Been in form in 2’s and playing angry.

Please injury gods give the lad a little luck would ya and allow for a good season.

15 Likes

Would love nothing more, the guy deserves a break…we are yet to see him in full flight. Could be anything if given a serious crack at it.

Opposite ?Why is that?

Answering a question with a question? o.0

Mckenna will play as mcneice and mcgrath out.

If parish or green miss they wont play VFL, they will be rested for cats.

Tassieiceman, I’m in Hobart for a few days. Where do you go for a drink?

I am going to save all my “Where the ■■■■ is Bird” comments for after we get out tackled in the midfield for the sixth time in six rounds.

Zaka must be getting one more game to save his career.

Rest of ins are good. Howlett should be better this game, only third back.

2 Likes

Dont visit mexico too much tend to stay up north.

1 Like

Sooooo many choices… republic bar in north hobart has great live music and a good vibe

Lots of trendy bars around Salamanca… preachers is my favourite…quirky but fun

3 Likes

Time to ■■■■ Anzac day right off. This 5 day break has screwed us. Either that or Woosha and the selectors are imbeciles

Pies rested one player

Bird stiff not to be in…make of it what u want.

Cheers. Who needs TripAdvisor…

Let’s be more like Collingwood!

We lost it at the selection table again ,are we going to put a heavy tag on Fyfe, is he going to get three Brownlow votes, most clubs make Fyfe earn every possessions

What we aren’t allowed to have an opinion?

Yeah! the pie rested one player, but they didn’t have a player ,who kick one goal 6, who Cost us the win