Tell Us Something We Don’t Know

This is the place to reveal something about yourself that most on here wouldn’t know. It can be anything. I’ll go first:

As a teenager, I once provided security for Flapper The Elephant.

Mrs Diggers and myself have had sexual relations

19 Likes

I can see you right now.

2 Likes

SMJ is diggers Dad, this got weird really quick.

3 Likes

Now I get why you are a Swan supporter; you like things that are stuffed.

3 Likes

That’s Old Lady Diggers (mother) not Mrs Diggers (wife).

And i porked her too, but that’s beside the point

2 Likes

May have mentioned this, but I won a mechanical bull riding contest in front of between 10-20k people.

9 Likes

That’s Flapper!

Sorry, say that again?

I have, of course, left out the parts I don’t need, but that statement is factually correct in every way.

I got hit by lightning (with 20 other blokes) at footy training.

7 Likes

Alright. That is unreal.

It was actually way less impressive and simultaneously way better than that.

4 Likes

Well if it’s boasting time I won a dance contest at a Parisian cabaret.

5 Likes

I was on the back page of Sydneys Daily Mirror saying i was going to be the next Jeff Thomson complete with picture of me!

5 Likes

Love it. More information required.

That’s amazing.

thanks well when i was 10 i made scores of 54 not 110 not and 105 and took 6/23 and 7/11 both with a hat trick in the first few weeks of rep season.

I still have the paper cutting from the actual daily paper as well as the balls from both hat tricks!

8 Likes

That’s amazing. Co-incidentally, a mate claims to have been hit by lightning at footy training but isn’t completely sure as he was unconscious for about 20 minutes afterwards. There was an electrical storm passing overhead at the time and he recalls going up for a routine mark then seeing a brilliant flash before waking up later surrounded by everyone. A few others claimed to have also seen a flash of light but no one saw what happened to him as it was a full ground drill and he was out on a boundary more or less on his own. The were no burn or singe marks and he fully recovered but he felt weird for several days afterwards.