Tell Us Something We Don’t Know

l was 40 before l won my first limbo dancing comp. It was at some rock styled restaurant in South Melbourne.

l also ended up in a channel 7 news promo in 1990. I had been involved in protests against logging in the old growth forests about 70 km. north of Orbost. Plenty of people l knew told me about it, but l only saw it once, and that was some six months later.

5 Likes

Ha. Love it.

I was expelled from three schools.

7 Likes

Details please, Mr. Tease.

1 Like

Meh.

St Dorothy’s - jumping over a flight of stairs and kicking a kid in the head
De La Salle - Attacking a Brother for making a hurtful comment about my recently passed mother
Stella Maris - punching the lights out of a Brother who had crept up behind me and smacked me over the head with a pile of books.

7 Likes

Primary or secondary ? just kidding

1 Like

I woke up under the score board at Windy Hill the morning after the GF. I have no idea how I got from the city to essendon and then must have climbed the fence.

13 Likes

Not fair - I knew this about you.

1 Like

Do you how I got from the city to Windy Hill?!
I think I went to smokin Joe’s too.

2 Likes

I cracked the combination on John Elliot’s briefcase because the stupid nong had forgotten the combo.

8 Likes

I sneaked in at the Olympic pool in Baraclona and skinny dipped with my Spanish friends following a big night out. I jumped from the highest platform and my last jump was a headfirst dive. When I hit the water, I had no idea where I was going and it took me a good minute to surface. My friends thought I had drowned. The sun came up and I missed the train to Pamplona. Good times.

8 Likes

I caused the Steve Vizard show to abandon a live cross by rendering Glen Robbins “unable to proceed”

9 Likes

Was it “000”?

123 456

3 Likes

Disappointing, thought it would be 666.

2 Likes

Trust you didn’t “Do a Deckham” on him.

I have a very juicy bit of goss on Elliot that I’ve never been able to divulge.

… until now.

Was it just chock a block full of Ciggies??

Deckham would have been proud of me.