Test your IQ (again)

Is this house in Tassie?

6 Likes

It’s a pretty simple question, it’s the mans Son.

1 Like

Dr Kenneth Noisewater.

1 Like

Maybe they are sovereign citizens and the person is just a construct. Therefore it’s really a picture of a zebra.

3 Likes

If some of you are auditioning for a stand up comic job, don’t call us we’ll call you.

2 Likes

A Man jr. obviously, given that A. Man is his name

His son

My last reply sounded better in my head, it is the son of the man who walked into the room.

Congratulations to all who said it is a portrait of his son. bomberblitzers have improved heaps!!

It really is a pretty simple question if you take the time to read exactly what it says.

I could post a link to the original topic from years back but current blitzers who participated back then, and were completely wrong and argued about it, would be a little embarrassed. :laughing:

3 Likes

I still think the guy’s eyesight was poor and he was pointing at a hatstand though.

1 Like

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure I argued for a different answer previously, but in my defence I was probably drunk at the time.

3 Likes

I protect ya and then you go and hand yourself in? :rofl:

I should get points for remembering.

Points for remembering, Wim. Do you have a memory like my workmate? “There was a chill in the air that morning, the scoria crunched under my feet…” :rofl:

Post the damn link

Oh Davo, you ■■■■■■, you!

EDIT why the hell is the word S A D I S T blocked out!!! :rage:

If there was a song playing I might.

Himself

That man’s (him) father (his dad)
Is his father’s (his dad) son (him)

His Aunty’s nephew??