Thank You

I just wanted to say a massive heartfelt thank you to all Blitzers for your fantastic support through my recent illness. It lifted my spirits enormously to get so many likes and little notes of support during what has been the most difficult period of my life.

I’m now out of Hospital and definitely on the mend. Now all we need is Hirdy back and a strong finals campaign and things will be just perfect.

Thanks once again and Go Bombers!!!

Welcome back to the land of the crazy.

Glad to hear you're recovering Locutus, although, if I were you, I'd still only venture into the saga thread for short periods of time, that place isn't good for anyone and more importantly, definitely stay away from the AGE... but your doctor would have already told you that.

Glad to hear you're tracking well ... onward and upward!!!

Good to hear your on the mend. 

Won't be long before you are kicking goals with both feet again. 

Lift your game. 

I must of missed something - what happened?

the healing power of thyomosin.

happy trails.

Great news on the recovery from your "knock"....

You might need to do a mini preseason before you get back heavily into BLITZ.

:)

Don't know, I missed it as well.

But locutus, glad you are doing well all the same.

For those of you who don’t know, I had an emergency quintuple bypass a month or so ago, which went ok until I had 3 small strokes, which landed me right back in hospital. But I’m out again now and on the long road to recovery!

For those of you who don't know, I had an emergency quintuple bypass a month or so ago, which went ok until I had 3 small strokes, which landed me right back in hospital. But I'm out again now and on the long road to recovery!

Caroline Wilson will do that too you...

In all seriousness mate I hope you have a smooth recovery!

Seriously though stay away from the age

For those of you who don't know, I had an emergency quintuple bypass a month or so ago, which went ok until I had 3 small strokes, which landed me right back in hospital. But I'm out again now and on the long road to recovery!

JESUS CHIRST!!!

You're not the guy from the movie Unbreakable are you???

All the best with your ongoing recovery Locutus!  Hope you will get to see plenty of EFC September action to aid you in the process!

the healing power of thyomosin Eddie's tears after Collingwood have their ar$es handed to them

happy trails.

Ftfy :)

And great news Locutus!

Good to hear you got some joy form here

Even better to hear you’re well on the road to recovery. :slight_smile:

200_s.gif

Good to hear you are on the road to recovery.

I had 3 small strokes but I stopped because I thought I might go blind.

I broke my little finger, then at the 5 week mark my son (celebrating an EFC goal on the weekend) jumped on it and rebroke it. So almost comparable to you.