That four players we are missing: To become a top four side

If you slotted Garlett into the hawks, swans or port he would become more disciplined and basically have to work harder, become fitter etc. Its their culture, why shouldnt we back in our culture and expect any player that comes into the team to reach a certain standard?

If you're looking for midfield run, Garlett is not your man. He's the anti-Jetta, forward only but they kept wanting him to get up around the midfield

Jamie Elliott as third tall? You do realise he's 5'10" yeah?
Idiots.

Jesus way to nit pick. When I think of a 3rd tall I basically think of any player who can lead up, take lots of marks (obviously contested ones too) and kick goals. Elliot does that regardless of his height.

It’s not nitpicking, it’s pointing out the obvious. He’s short, not tall.

Outside line braking speed

Small forward who can turn half chances in to goals.

It's not nitpicking, it's pointing out the obvious. He's short, not tall.

plays tall?

Shannon Taylor
Aiden Anderson

Josh Kennedy

Kieran Jack

Dan Hannebury

Luke Parker

Does Jeff Gartlett not possess both these qualities?? Oh wait, didn't he get run down by a 38 year old? 

It's not nitpicking, it's pointing out the obvious. He's short, not tall.

plays tall?
Exactly.

Players id like to add In trade draft periods hugh goddard jed Anderson jake long, Shannon Taylor, blauderstone

Players id like to add In trade draft periods hugh goddard jed Anderson jake long, Shannon Taylor, blauderstone

I'd lose my ■■■■

Josh Kennedy
Kieran Jack
Dan Hannebury
Luke Parker

Every time I see Parker do his stuff I get this rage. Steinberg FFS

Thomas

Harvey

Petrie

OK, I had to go look up their list of players at this point, I didn‘t know anyone else.

Atley: “Yeah, hi, ah, Bomber fans… um… we just had our first pick in the National Draft… and I‘m pleased to say that it was Shaun Atley from the Murray Bushrangers. Shaun is, ah, an exciting player… um… he‘s got a bit of Chris Judd about him."

(Dodoro goes on to mention “Melshkam”.)

Josh Kennedy
Kieran Jack
Dan Hannebury
Luke Parker

That one really seemed to stick out from the start.  Its not often you get so many here overly keen on a guy from pick 30 onwards but I remember Parker was mentioned by quite a few draft watchers & everyone seemed to be thinking WTF when we picked Steinberg.  Most here thought Stein was a rough rookie chance at best & time has shown the amateurs were right unfortunately. Parker is exactly what we need right now. :(

Josh Kennedy
Kieran Jack
Dan Hannebury
Luke Parker

That one really seemed to stick out from the start.  Its not often you get so many here overly keen on a guy from pick 30 onwards but I remember Parker was mentioned by quite a few draft watchers & everyone seemed to be thinking WTF when we picked Steinberg.  Most here thought Stein was a rough rookie chance at best & time has shown the amateurs were right unfortunately. Parker is exactly what we need right now. :(

That's Blitz though... he must have been pretty well rated in recruiting circles if we pulled the trigger with our second pick in a draft we had 5 picks in ...

Yeah I think he was talked about as late main draft, we got spooked - the Dogs IIRC were into him. Spoke to someone with a connection to Sydney’s recruitment, they were semi interested in him as well but no number was put on it.

Absolutely F.A. out of that draft overall, very weak. Very unusual of Keane to go a smokey, normally pretty line & length.

Walters

Wingard

Bennell

Sloane

If I could pick 4 they would be it

I'd lose my ****

John Farnham wears a Colostomy bag for this very reason. 

Yeah I think he was talked about as late main draft, we got spooked - the Dogs IIRC were into him. Spoke to someone with a connection to Sydney's recruitment, they were semi interested in him as well but no number was put on it.
Absolutely F.A. out of that draft overall, very weak. Very unusual of Keane to go a smokey, normally pretty line & length.

I'm pretty sure there were other clubs expected to take him before our next pick. Can't remember the details now, but there was one who was meant to be very disappointed we took him.