The 2023 Draft Thread

He is the closest thing to Zac Merrett you will find. Heard it before with players like Lochie O’Brien which is laughable now but this kid is legit. Doesn’t play a bad game.

5 Likes

Hard to take much out of the champs as unfortunately this is the worst SA side for some time. Not much coming through the ranks currently from here

2 Likes

For the Wizard lovers

2 Likes

It will also depend on what compensation the AFL gives to clubs who lose players to Tassie, clubs will be more willing to take these tassie prospects if they know they’ll get good compo

1 Like

Maybe it’s time to give Dodoro some credit for excellent recruiting in the last 3-4 years. His success rate in that period is very high!

9 Likes

Sam Frangalas must play Tennis
https://twitter.com/talentleague/status/1668487349628698625?s=46&t=tGgKziW-ej852hpfB8Iq8g

1 Like

Have you heard anything about why he was overlooked @THE_DON1 ?

Seems baffling to me.

too early to call whether he can build a balanced list.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Apparently has to work on his polish

recruiters are going to far, those kurwas

1 Like

Isn;t O’Sullivan Giants academy? If you are referring to the Allies guy, tall defender. I may have my names mixed up though.

That Allies team will beat metro this year imo, some great talent coming through QLD, NSW and TAS which is good for the game.

2 Likes

Isn’t there a Jack O’Sullivan too?

He can play but gee I find myself laughing at the height discrepancy between him and the others on the field :joy:

Some videos from the Allies/WA game:

There’s a Finn O’Sullivan who’s in contention for pick 1 next year. He’ll be suiting up for Vic Country on the weekend.

Really liked this kids game on the weekend. One to keep an eye on, perhaps for a later pick.

Nie rozumiem

2 Likes

Are you planning to do one on Mahmoud Taha mate?

So what about the last 17yrs of unbalanced list hog wash?

And yes @Ants we know there was saga carry on, but other clubs had nonsense in the last two decades and managaed a singular finals win

2 Likes