The Beer Thread

Ducked out for a few froths with a mate on Saturday, while taking in the game. The local wine bar and cellar door has a great but small selection of craft. This is last year’s vintage of the Wolf of The Willows x Lark collaboration Whisky Barrel Aged Imperial JSP… what a mouthful.
Rich, smooth and very complex.

Can’t wait to try this year’s vintage.

And I hooked into a Choc Milk Stout again the other night, is smoothing out nicely.

4 Likes

Reds are good. Drink more reds.

6 Likes

Massive brewery going in up in Preston, Amyone rate the moondog stuff?

1 Like

Yeah they do some really good stuff. They’ve also done some bog average stuff. They get pretty pretty experimental. Their Splice Of Heaven IPA was pretty good.

2 Likes

Cool.

The place is frickin massive they are moving into.

Just around the corner from 3 ravens.

That looks huge! It’s not very convenient for Geelong residents though. :joy:

1 Like

I love moon dogs stuff. They do the falsvpured beers really well.

1 Like

They’re building an indoor waterfall and river in there. When I heard about the first thing I thought was bio dome but a brewery.

2 Likes

It sounds like Wonka Land!

1 Like

Lol.

Weely Wonky’s Wonderland…

1 Like

What’s this new style that I’ve never heard of? :persevere:

1 Like

Give the secret handshake and you can get it :joy:

1 Like

3 Likes

All stocked and ready to go for Thursday night

5 Likes

Gee, you better be careful there. I try to avoid the higher alcohol beers during the footy because as soon as the ball is bounced my rate of consumption increases exponentially as the game goes on.

3 Likes

Lol the plan is only to go for the really strong beer as a break glass in case of emergency drink at the end if we bottle it completely.

Maybe thats why one of them is called fainters?

2 Likes

You mean when we smash them?? It’s a fine thing being lid off in the beer thread.

4 Likes

The repressed lid offer in me is secretly hoping we are smashing them at half time (like the game last year) so I can start smashing them then as well.

2 Likes

That would be the dream scenario.