The Blitzlow - 2018

Cutest profile pic: @bltn

2 Likes

Speaking of profile pics.
@Preliminary_Point2
Why do you have Uncle Bully from Once Were Warriors ?

Did you play a song from the movie in the DJ King thread ?
It’s all I can think of.

1 Like

@bltn is that your little pup?

Teddy.

7 month old Yorkie…

10 Likes

ANNOUNCE TEDDY

6 Likes

But back to the awards…

I found this in my (very disorganised) Photo Stream folder…
I assume it’s a @Bomb_Doe creation ?

11 Likes

Haha a special feature on Myers talking about protecting the kids!

5 Likes

Yes DJ thingy.

But needs to go soon.

1 Like

5 @wimmera1 because I admired 98% of the way he went about it in the “Sack Worsfold” days.

4 @Bomb_Doe for consistent and well thought out lels.

3 @Paul_Peos because I just get what he’s on about. Mostly.

2 @theDJR for the VFL dedication and for his cheering of soft 50m penalties whilst on camera.

1 @Reboot because I may bump in to him at some point and I’d rather not have to answer difficult questions.

3 Likes

Whoever said this was a difficult exercise was spot on. Honourable mentions to @scotty21, @SCarey, @bigallan, @Heffsgirl, @barnz, @westozziebomber, @deckham, @SMJ, and @Henry_s_Angry_Pills.

In fact, everyone except @Crazy_Bomber. Screw that guy.

4 Likes
7 Likes

There are many people on Blitz that I think are pretty great - but there are a few that I’m drawn to - mainly because they seem to think a lot like I do - or at least, demonstrate similar opinions. People like Reboot, Heffsgirl, Hoffy, Robin_Close, BLOODSTAINED_DEVILS, Humble_NSW_Fan, Klawdy, dingus, saladin, JohnRain, mrjez and a lot more are all people I can relate to, at least via ‘forum’ - though a number of them I now know in the flesh. So to speak.

Then there are those who in my opinion, provide much of the substance of this site, either by dedication, information, humour or facilitation - DJR, Bomb_Doe, redbull, Koala, Ants, THE_DON1, Catherine_Lio, bigallan - Yossarian for his kid’s anecdotes which crack me up and many more.

I’ll give my votes to:

5 - @Diggers - because DJ King
4 - @Paul_Peos
3 - @Henry_s_Angry_Pills
2 - @Klawdy
1 - @Preliminary_Point2

Special thanks to all those, past and present, participating in the DJ King thread - too many to list - Kira, hambo, swoodley, Lifetime_ban, Kj_11, Zimmer and so on. That thread is possibly the only reason I’m still a member of this forum - either by choice, or by ban. I mean - a year ago, who would have thought that Crazy_Bomber and I could actively participate in a thread, and actually have discussions, without ripping each other apart?
Thanks, Diggers.

11 Likes

5 Likes
  1. @Jake_Brady_10
  2. @True_Value_Blitzer
  3. @Klawdy
  4. @bltn
  5. @Rana
  6. @efc1robbo

I have rated you in order of who has given me the most likes. I am also concerned for you mental stability and wellbeing, based on the fact you like my stupid comments.

Also a special mention to @Sir_Joe for nominating me sarcastically for my footy knowledge.

Finally I reluctantly give @Bomb_Doe some recognition for being so annoyingly funny. I sometimes feel like I’m Abbott to his Costello, Martin to his Lewis, Stiller to his Wilson…■■■■■■■!

6 Likes

Just seen this thread wow! I did a alex rance and scored 0 lovely!!

4 Likes

The thanks you get for providing inside info.

Shocking

1 Like

Jake Brady - GOAT

4 Likes

6 Likes

I’m not the girl.
You’re the girl.

See no votes my way. I’ll get me coat.