5 - @Scotty
4 - @Paul_Peos
3 - @Sameolds2010
2 - @theDJR
1 - @IceTemple

Also
1 - @fogdog
1 - @Tippa-the-Iceberg

Yeah, that’s a badge you only get once. I’ve already spent numerous days logged out and away from Blitz this year to make sure that one doesn’t come back again.

I still dispute that I was here on Christmas and New Year, but the software doesn’t lie.

1 Like

You gave 5 votes to yourself :smiley:

2 Likes

Crap I need to make sure I do that.

1 Like

Pfft, what a ■■■■■■■ little circle jerk this thread is. Meanwhile, I graciously donate* the use of my surname so you ■■■■■ can dodge the swear filter, and I can’t even crack it for a single vote. Talk about gratitude… :roll_eyes:

With that said, anyone who would use ‘kent’ instead of ‘■■■■’ must be a bit of a ■■■■ anyway. ■■■■ is much more satisfying… :wink:

*may not be true…

1 Like

The only genuine trophy winner I know of. Most votes given for different genres in the DJ King thread.:grin:

6 Likes

Legend of a bloke.

Yeah, probably not

For a music thread, there sure is a lot of talking and not much music played. Not many DJs would do that much talking

That I did miss, never saw the thread.

Link?

2 Likes

Yep, good call.

4 Likes

@Theclubsanga has been stiff so far

1 Like

You should have kept that avatar of the fat Hawaiian dude. That was pimp.

1 Like

True. A lot of new friendships and perspectives on people :wink:

2 Likes

I don’t understand what he’s trying to say half the time though - too intellectual for mine.

5 @Bomb_Doe
For his good grace, good humour and artistry.
4 @DJR
For his absolute dedication to the cause, unbelievably prolific posting of the VFL men and women.
3 @Diggers
for the remarkable and fun DJ thread
2 @Ants
for the passionate engagement with list discussion
1 @Paul_Peos
for his sharp wit, observations and progressive attitudes.

Very honourable mentions to the dedicated and passionate Sorry Saga contributors.

For all those feeling left out, try voting and you will realise there are too many great blitzers to mention, but I’m grateful to you all.

7 Likes

Nice Guy Award…

@SCarey

3 Likes

Who is that? And is that actually a trophy?