The Blitzlow - Season 2019

I’m deferring to my stats

@Bomb_Doe clubhouse leader even though he had the first and only time I’ve reported a post. Absolutely despicable behavior exhibited! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Throw a blanket over the rest

Special thanks though to @theDJR for sacrifices made to VFL commentary in arctic conditions! I’ll get you some hot chips &/or a frothy on Sunday!

@Wanderlust just out of the votes. McDonalds Participation Award for you. Happy Meal it is.

Somewhat confronting also there

Clearly I’m not well. EFC tragic. Need help.

7 Likes

2 Likes

Don’t forget the local wrestling reviews from Melbourne intertwined in too!

2 Likes

Is that like singers wanting to break into the movies and be taken serious as an actor?

OK

5 votes @Riolio the bloke was addicted to this site like a crack addict. Disappeared, still hasn’t come back. That’s some mental fortitude right there.

4 votes @Your_Team for the suck it troll. Imagine getting footy traggics riled up because your barracking for a win. I laughed the whole time

3 votes @simmo41 the opposition thread was hilarious.

2 votes @Lifetime_ban for spending countless hours curating the DJ thread, was much appreciated.

1 vote @Diggers cops the most ■■■■ on the site, but keeps coming back for more. Also has the dirtiest taste in music.

6 Likes

But that’s your stats for Blitz Discourse, not for 2019!

Actually, can you find your stats for the year? @theDJR ?

Oh you probably right.

Fark now I might have to properly think about it!

Did think @westozziebomber tallied very high considering he was missing most of year!

Although when did the new blitz discourse actually start up? @Riolio ??

Speedy putting in as much effort as an All Australian selector, letting posters trade off past glories.

4 Likes

5 votes. @JohnRain. This was quite the conundrum. On one hand you’re a ripping bloke who is the Jerry of the DJ thread. When you’re not there sob stories are but a distant memory and voting is slower than Langers chasing someone down the wing. On the other hand, you’re a competitive ■■■■ and I know that you really wanna win this so I wanted to give you 1 vote just to ■■■■ you.

4 votes. Joint points to @wimmera1 and @SMJ. For obvious reasons. Sure one day we may sit back and think to ourselves “We probably should have recognised the warning signs that lead to the brutal assault on ****”. But until then I’ll continue to sit back and enjoy the show.

3 votes to everyone in the DJ thread that has decent music taste. @Kj_11 @Paul_Peos @Preliminary_Point2 @Deckham @Kira @hambo @Lifetime_ban etc.

2 votes to everyone in the DJ thread with crap music taste. Swoodley that’s you.

1 vote to Lance84. I find that I’m usually about to write something but you’ve already beaten me to it so I only have to cough up a like.

Thanks to everyone for making this place such a great community.

14 Likes

This was first class. Loved it.

1 Like

Thanks, legend. I will sleep peacefully tonight. What a fucken relief. Ha. :rofl:

2 Likes

x3 here. I think at one point he was accused of being disrespectful for celebrating wins. Amazing. I loved every minute of it!

2 Likes

Don’t make me add you to my stalking list. I just don’t have time - I’m too busy staking out Wim’s house. It’s really cold out here

2 Likes

I’m not sure I’d be worth stalking. I love the attention too much.

1 Like

That’s just the shoulder he’s giving you.

1 Like

And you’ve got the perfect five word excuse for when you get caught out doing that:

2 Likes

I don’t think that’s gonna cut it. He did threaten me with physical harm if I ever came across him in real life!

So now next season I’m gonna have to avoid everyone who is yelling abuse at Woosha at games (so, basically everyone?)

I never get picked for anything.

Never%20get%20picked

8 Likes

Go to your profile, click Activity, click Likes, click Download All, wait for the notice, download, un-zip, open the CSV file in Excel or the like, analyse.

Nope. That gives you your own posts only.

Which reveals I’ve made almost 33,000 unliked posts in Discourse Blitz alone. Yikes.

1 Like

This thread is starting to have an AFL AA panel selection feel about it, getting stale year after year.

-Newcomers need a body of work to get a look in, instead of just being chosen on their performance this year
-Old favorites keep getting selected even though their output has dropped off & picked at any old position just to get them in.
-The mods will do anything to get Blitzlow favorites out of a ban

AFail? More like Boomerblintz! Needs a revamp, voting should be taken to the people… Oh wait

16 Likes