The Blitzlow - Season 2019

racist

4 Likes

We really should lock this thread until trade week and the draft are finished. That’s when some of our best work is done.

1 Like

Surely if you’ve been banned this season you can’t win

1 Like

Damn. I forgot to get that $10,000 off @westozziebomber last week.

Awarding this now allows people to go troppo in trade week with no consequences! (this is a good thing)

There are NO RULES

Is that a rule?

3 Likes

Well played sir, well played

2 Likes

You reckon you’re filthy? Racking up an average of 2.2 likes per post over here and yet no love come awards season. I’m this forums Jason Blake.

40 Nice Replies, 9 Good Replies… nothin’. Meanwhile the likes of Stallion throw up Tom-Mitchell-esque performances of bulk posts with no effectiveness, and the votes come streaming in.

5 Likes

@Stallion: 2,766 replies for 10,094 likes @3.65 per post.

Anyway, my votes:

5: @Bomb_Doe, for obvious reasons
4: @wimmera1
3: @Paul_Peos, seems to have been quieter this year but quality output
2: @scotty21 for pelicans, nuggs, 2METRE PETRE etc
1: @simmo41 for the disparaging anecdotes thread and his masterful use of statistics

I give no apologies.

2 Likes

LAV

5 Likes

No

@FTWinderlich had about a 200 like headstart on @Heffsgirl at the start of the season.

3 Likes

Well… now I know who I’m not voting for.

2 Likes

Observations from previous years suggest that DJR treats these threads like he’s playing Survivor. Just observing, slowly building alliances, considering where his votes are best placed to get a strategic advantage…

I’m one who is guilty of ignoring @simmo41 when i probably shouldn’t have.

People in my votes - you’re all dead to me

I wish you had said that half an hour ago. I wouldn’t have bothered to devote a whole chapter to you in my book of votes.

1 Like

The stories about opposition players was a classic thread.

4 Likes

Just salty that he only gets votes for his VFL work. He really wants votes for the buffy gifs.

3 Likes

Wrestling summaries too.

2 Likes