The Category A Utility Draft, Vanilla McVanillaface

Sounds like a week 7 elimination on The Recruit.

1 Like
1 Like

R.I.P Ben

1 Like

A rookie pick from a grammar school is a safe pick , but thats not what rookie picks are for.

9 Likes

“He’s really given himself a chance (of being drafted), he’s become an elite inside clearance player, where last year he was more outside and his decision making was really good,” Bewick said.

Bewick connection. Out of interest, seeing as we’ve apparently just destroyed the fabric of the club with this rookie pick, who was best available? Sounds like a natural inside terrier, weaknesses can be addressed.

While not explosive with his speed, Eastern Ranges coach Darren Bewick said Mynott was quick with his mind and hands.

1 Like

Bomberblitz was a mistake.

3 Likes

I just watched his highlights and they looked very impressive. His decision making out of a stoppage or clearance looked great, these are unfortunately just highlights and i’m sure there is a reason he wasn’t selected in the main draft. Looks a nice prospect though.

“He’s really given himself a chance (of being drafted), he’s become an elite inside clearance player, where last year he was more outside and he’s decision making was really good,” Bewick said.

“I’m really confident he’s going to be around the mark through the middle part of the draft. If he’s a third-rounder they’re getting a bargain, I reckon, because I think he’ll turn into a really good AFL player.”

1 Like

Jeez BD, here we are poo hoo ing him and you are coming up with all sorts of sound reasons why he might be good. Wheres the fun in that.

Surely we give Cassidy a chance to run around in the VFL next year.

Heppell and Parrish leading the VFL

1 Like

Someone has to hose down the stupid.

Usual suspects, … and they have the gall to speak about fking panic merhants.

Ffs …

6 Likes

Yep, that about sums it up…

Did Cassidy get picked up?

No.

“10 players returned to their team as a rookie”

who would do that?

Crameri to Geelong.

Apparently Crameri has been picked by Geelong