The COLA is gone

Best thing is to see someone having a crack at Eddie.

agree. He can't seem to handle it. As soon as someone has a crack back- he always come out with "oh i think we need to get together and work this our behind closed doors". He is happy to dish it out but not cop it. Typical bully. Just an A GRADE ****!!

What ? - Eddie gives it out and takes it as well - Wilson hasn't been able to land a glove on Eddie.

He is unable to take any criticism at all. As soon as anyone says the slightest thing about him he has a whinge.

agree. He can't seem to handle it. As soon as someone has a crack back- he always come out with "oh i think we need to get together and work this our behind closed doors". He is happy to dish it out but not cop it. Typical bully. Just an A GRADE ****!!

What ? - Eddie gives it out and takes it as well - Wilson hasn't been able to land a glove on Eddie.

He is unable to take any criticism at all. As soon as anyone says the slightest thing about him he has a whinge.

Well - People who dish it out get lots back in return - It's the nature of the territory.

Well - People who dish it out get lots back in return - It's the nature of the territory.

LOL.

Love you yacs dog.

the average Swans player is on about 300k per year.

But oh no, there is NO WAY known anybody can survive in Sydney on that paltry wage.

There are nurses, police officers, teachers, builders, electricians, the unemployed, students, cleaners etc performing miracles every day in Sydney as they struggle to survive on far less than 300k

The COLA allowance is just another AFL perk for their favorite license.

How else can the 2012 premiers snap up draft cheat Tippett and then Buddy in consecutive years?

the average Swans player is on about 300k per year.

But oh no, there is NO WAY known anybody can survive in Sydney on that paltry wage.

There are nurses, police officers, teachers, builders, electricians, the unemployed, students, cleaners etc performing miracles every day in Sydney as they struggle to survive on far less than 300k

The COLA allowance is just another AFL perk for their favorite license.

How else can the 2012 premiers snap up draft cheat Tippett and then Buddy in consecutive years?

300k!??

how can they even afford their sports cars?

im sorry Swans, youre all battlers and deserve our tears and sympathy

obama_cries_rect.jpg

well buddy is on more than 300k but he goes through about a sports car a week.

The AFL might not see it this way, but if Sydney wins the GF this year it would be the worst result for the competition. They are too slow to kill it and it took Sydney taking the ■■■■ for them to realise. Victorian crowds will continue to drop because of their continual rigging to promote the game elsewhere.

The AFL might not see it this way, but if Sydney wins the GF this year it would be the worst result for the competition. They are too slow to kill it and it took Sydney taking the ■■■■ for them to realise. Victorian crowds will continue to drop because of their continual rigging to promote the game elsewhere.

also Franklin is a c*nt

GWS CEO Matthews had a massive sook yesterday. Flog!

I heard the interview.
I didn’t realise the COLA had been taken from them.

They should probably focus on recruiting later in the draft rather than pick at the best handful of players every year.
They will still get a great deal through the academies.

They have more going for them than half the clubs in the comp.

eat a bag GWS and MCartney

2 Likes

He didn’t slam the afl, he had a sook. Someone call a waaaaaaaaaaahmbulance

SLAMS

1 Like

fkng DESTROYS

1 Like

ANNIHILATES

1 Like

Seriously, though. They have known about the phasing out of COLA for 4 years, but Matthews still blames its removal on their current salary cap troubles. What a sook! Incompetent management of their salary cap & an entitled view that they should have been able to retain all their stars. And it sheets me that they tried at the last minute to retain Shiel after clearing some space after trading the others. I hope they flounder and we continue to pick off their cream.

They could very well be another GC in 2 years time.

GC and GWS should be allowed extra football department spending, but not TPP.

Agreed, especially in the absence of success.

I personally think that the AFL stuffed the whole bringing in 2 new clubs within 2 years thing up.

First of all, It compromised the draft significantly over a long period of time. This has certainly impacted the clubs that were down the bottom.

Secondly, they introduced free agency at about the same time, meaning that all the investment made by these teams over 7-8 years is now at risk.

Thirdly, They should have reduced COLA over a longer period of time, or just not given them the yearly increase until all other teams had caught up. They will no doubt lose guys like Kelly, Coniglio, Toranto, Whitfield over the next few years, and if they don’t, they will lose all their depth players leaving them vulnerable.