The Dog Thread

Weather you’re happy or angry at your dog you just know they will never leave your side,

1 Like

Good times ahead.

1 Like

She’s about 7-8 years old now but yeah I love her always next to me and follows where ever I go.

1 Like

She’s gorgeous. Our old vet had a sign that said, “The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.”

5 Likes

Milo is a very pretty pup. As some here know l had a whole gang of dogs in Thailand at one stage. We had so many we had trouble naming them all, and went through a drinks phase, so we had Pepsi, Milo, Latte, Cola (all black), Sarsi, and a few others. We were given 3 pups from alitter, Memo, Milo and l can’t recall the third name. Two of them were stolen on a walk along the beach, buy Memo Bear, became our # 2 dog. She was a fantastic little dog. l will have to find out what has happened to her soon.

Welll done Mackster, you have done something wonderful.

1 Like

Cheers, man. Hat off to you and the Mrs for doing the right thing if you’re able to.

6 Likes

that was my guess too!

2 Likes

Jack Russle Terrier X Pomeranian?

Yeah i can see that.

1 Like

Wilbur the dog :smile:

15 Likes

Wilbur looks a lively sort, brimming with personality.

3 Likes

When we first got him from the shelter he was very anxious, and frightened. He was probably abused by previous owners :frowning: But, it’s amazing what a lot of love can do :slight_smile: He is now very lively and happy!

9 Likes

Tavi 9 months in. Around 43 Kilos at the moment although he looks small in this picture. He’s been a really good boy. So chill and happy all the time. He’s great with kids and all animals.

We had some concerns for his back hip and have taken on the hard task of feeding him a crazy diet to stabilise growth which currently includes 500grams of lean protein per meal with veggies, 3 times a day. He also has bones and joint/calcium powders, chiropractic work and even acupuncture. It’s been a crazy few months and I’m broke to say the least but well worth it. He’s looking better then ever and back on the mend. If anyone is ever near Edinburgh gardens we are usually there twice a day. Much love to all the bomber doggies out there.

13 Likes

All kinds of adorable

1 Like

Today I lost my best mate.

RIP my big beautiful dog.

11 Likes

Sorry to hear about Floyd, Mackster :-:cry:

1 Like

Feel for you and the family, man. We all know they don’t have the life-span of humans, but it hurts just like losing a family member - because that’s what they are. I’m sure your mate knew he was loved.

5 Likes

A dog IS a family member IMO and when it passes it is a sorrowful time.
RIP Floyd

1 Like

Hugs to you. And thank you for sharing the lovely picture of Floyd.

2 Likes

So sorry to hear about your heartbreaking loss - such a beautiful boy.

1 Like