The end of year cannon - who should be fired into the sun?

I think NOB has started accumulating much more possessions in the VFL, hasn't he?
IMO that could be the first step towards becoming more of a weapon.
At the moment I rate him more highly than some other prospects that we took with higher draft picks.

Yep, he was regularly getting more than 25 and sometimes more than 30 touches.....according to VFL stats.

So given that;

Hille, Lovett-Murray (retired)

Hunter, Davis: Delisted

We also should show Davey and Steinberg the door

Look to trade Gumbleton and Jetta

little bit disturbing that most of the indigenous guys are possibly being shown the door...

Ffs, second year player battled op-like troubles through preseason, came good in second half of year to regularly rack-up 30 touches in a semi DEFENSIVE role in the midfield, has a massive workrate and ability to keep getting to contests and the opinion is that at best he will be ok!!??? You might prove to be right, but there is zero evidence to base it on atm, and some to suggest the opposite.

little bit disturbing that most of the indigenous guys are possibly being shown the door...

See I don't get why it is any more disturbing than Luke Davis, Hal Hunter or anyone else white, black or in between. They get judged on the merits of their performance and their potential role in the side going forward just like everyone else.

I think NOB has started accumulating much more possessions in the VFL, hasn't he?
At the moment I rate him more highly than some other prospects that we took with higher draft picks.

What other prospects? Name names.

What other prospects? Name names.

At a guess I 'd say he's referring to blokes like Kav and Browne. Personally I think it's harsh. One of them will win a Brownlow and the other a Norm Smith in 2016

Should we just keep them because they are indigenous?

If they aren't up to scratch then you don't deserve to be playing AFL football.

This goes for black, white and everything else in between.

I dont care how slow NOB is, if he can stand up in a tackle (like Myers), he is worth it. i.e. an erect NOB.

:joy:bump

You taken a slash yet mate?

3 Likes

Just went full esseington and had a weee :joy: , how you holding up mate ?

2 Likes

Did it in my pants.

2 Likes

At least one thread delivers today.

Essington hasn’t won a final in 14 years

Who is the constant character in all of those 14 years?

1 Like

I was going to give Watson as a smartarse answer, but I guess he missed 2016.

1 Like

Jobe Watson and Brent Stanton.
We will finally be rid of them.

1 Like

The answer is looking you right in the face

Dodoro

I know the actual answer, I wanted to give a smartarse answer