The "FFS umpiring, FFS" thread

The umpiring was fcking diabolical, and I turned it off half way through the last.

Consciously the umpires would never favour a team over another to win a game.

Unfortunately the decisions being made by the umpires are subconscious decisions and that is heavily bias and always fulfills its own ego.

So yes, if our club is copping it every week… we are being unfairly targeted by the subconscious decisions of the individual umpires. But not from the AFL.

The biggest problem is they somehow find umpires with really low self-esteem, like real scums of the earth Pannell types, and they end up like this whenever they’re interstate

4 Likes

Doesn’t explain how he screws us in Melbourne when we play Sydney.

Going to stick with the corrupt Essendon hating cheat theory.

5 Likes

The one that has always bemused me is how you can pick the footy up a half metre in from the boundary and then just step over the line if someone lays a glove on you. Compare that to some of the deliberate calls we’re seeing.

There’s an ancient reptilian link between the act of kicking and brain function.

It’s why the umps find it easier to read the player’s mind when they kick it out.

Are you saying the umpires are snakes?

Ehhh, settle down, … Snakes are cool!!

Worms, … no wait,… good for gardens, fishing, … ummmmmm …

The word you are searching for is “maggots”.

2 Likes

Hmm, … use 'em for coarse fishing for Trout … still too good for them …

Pieces of ■■■■?

Better, … particularly of the Canine variety. Other types can be used as fertilizer, … and all could ,essentially, be used to produce energy from a methane fermenter…

Did get me wondering what the most useless thing in the world is, . and apart from politicians, I think I’ve settled on Mossies.
All they do is annoy the shitt out of you, sneak up & sting you when you’re trying to enjoying your self , & spread disease, … so fairly apt.

I can’t think of anything they are good for,…

The appendix.

Can’t see anyone yelling out “YOU ■■■■■■■ CHEATING APPENDIX”! though.

1 Like

What do we have to put up with tomorrow night?

Selwood ducking and getting high free kicks
Dangerfield getting a free anytime someone gets near his ribs.
Probably a hand in tommohawks back fre
Heppell and watson getting called for throwing the ball after 10 cats throws missed
Daniher arms chopped and no free all day.
Tippa getting called for running too far after 14 steps :slight_smile:
Our players not being allowed to play on to advantage from a free kick umps paid just so they could hold us up.
Umps paying a free kick to cats, wait for our players to stop then calling play on as Cockatoo waltses into goal

5 Likes

A Mollusc - they don’t do much, just slink around

1 Like

That sounds more like an AFL executive.

4 Likes

Plenty of good eating from numerous molluscs, … Abalone, .Mussels, Oysters,… even your garden Snail …very usefull I would have thought BM???

Very true, have enjoyed many of them, but my immediate thought was a slug, which I don’t like :wink:

1 Like

You just ain’t cookin’ dem critters right.

1 Like