THE FINAL TEAM - rd 6 vs Dees

He needs to go Tonya Harding on Daniher and Hooker.

2 Likes

With Hawthorn and Sydney losing again, games like these are beginning to become the one’s which we just have to win if we want to play finals. Have to watch their youngsters like Petracca, Hunt, Salem, Tyson and Bugg. They’re not their top tier players, but those young players under who have a lot of potential and could potentially cause trouble both forward and back.

It’s this week’s special bonus interpretation of the rules.

1 Like

I think we’re allowed to bring in the top ups whenever we like.

10 Likes

Post withdrawn.

Post wirhdrawn.

ffs

Wrong thread.

Ambrose just has a knock.

2 Likes

In an interview, Goodwin alluded to trying some new structures and game plans tomorrow to accommodate the different mixture of smalls and talls in the side. Saying they were all “excited” about it.

Any possibility that our side this week has been selected to try and be flexible enough to adapt to whatever Melbourne is going to try tomorrow?

Goodwin’ Law : the longer a Blitz thread goes on the more likely it is someone will suggest we are reacting to another team’s selection philosophy. But yes, maybe. Hitler.

6 Likes

Don’t talk about future Francis like that.

Further to that I invoke the word of the Faith No More song “Crack Hitler” which make about as much sense.

New to Blitz, didn’t realize I’d resorted to a popular conspiracy theory. Oops! Lesson learned! :wink:

1 Like

Hooker has 9 goals from 5 games so far, which is very ok. Opponents can’t ignore him, and it’s allowing Daniher to get off the leash.
Unless we need to change the structure because our smalls fail, Stewart only comes in for Daniher or Hooker.

1 Like

RIP paddy ambrose

SACK QUINN

3 Likes

I’ve been waiting for Dea to get another chance, but I’m sorry it’s due to Ambrose getting injured. Paddy’s become the lynchpin of our backline: I’m even worried how they’ll manage without him.

4 Likes

1911 finals.

1 Like

Pederson to rest forward and tear us a new one…again.