The fixture is in - 2022

FRRRRRRRRANKLINNN

Free kick Sydney.

1 Like

Poor bastard; assuming he doesn’t break down, has to wait till round 3.

He’s slowing down a little Bud. Only 3 bags of 5 in the past 2 years and only one at the SCG I think.

So yeah round 3?

AFL has chosen the right team to try and embarrass for him to reach his milestone in the first round

Are there preseason games as well this year?

And where can I watch the Scratch Match featuring Liam Jones, Tex Walker & DeGropey?

Bump.

This must be getting close(2022 fixture). Anyone have any sauces?

Ask @Humble_NSW_Fan

2 Likes

ANNOUNCE

2 Likes

I really want to know as I have a travel voucher I want to use on a footy trip.

Have to make a call by mid December. I don’t wanna book Melbourne on one of our away weekends.

(And might check out one of our away games this year in Adelaide or Perth not having been to the redeveloped AO or the new WA stadium yet)

I hope we play farkcarlton twice and flog them both times.

I hope we dont play farksydney in sydney either.

…both may not happen.

I reckon they’ll get it out within a couple of weeks of the draft. They won’t want to take attention away from the draft this week.
So it will be borderline for when you have to make a call

Yeah I think first week of december I am hoping.

I have flight credit from the pandemic that expires in December.

Otherwise I might book Anzac Day.

i want to play gold coast at home. Reckon since their inception we have only played them about 3 times down here

I want to play Brisbane at the MCG in front of a monster crowd on a saturday arvo

4 Likes

has it always been this late? feels later than normal

I would request all the top interstate sides at home Brisbane, Sydney, Eagles, Port
and travel for the crap sides - Freo, Suns, GWS, Adel away and help boost their coffers

2011, 2014, 2016 are the only years I can recall us playing them in Melbourne…

2013 as well.

Where is this??

Laniakea.