The future of Zaka

I’m his wife and we’re moving to Greece.

12 Likes

You’re cheating on Jobe? :scream:

Kthnxbai

His form has been fantastic. I’d say his tradeable value is near as high as it’ ever been.

1 Like

Will be a Bomber 'til he’s finished.

No doubt in my mind at all.

We’re so making finals and losing due to Zaka turning heel and announcing his defection the night before.

3 Likes

Old news!

6 Likes

Dunno. He strikes me as a Steamboat; no one’s going to buy him as a heel. He’s too nice.

Now, Parish?

6 Likes

Saturday night mate. No drinks for Dave haha

Realistically the contract should have been sorted by now unless there are sticking points in the negotiations.

Don’t think he’d think you are now.

But I’ll say this.
If we were EVER gonna land a big fish by offering a 1st rounder and someone who is currently having a really strong season, but has limited time left at his peak- Zaka is your man.

In the fantasy land of trying to get A grade recruits, many have offered up fk all in return.

I love that he’s bomber through and through, I really do.

But I’d love finals, team success, and hopefully a flag more.

3 Likes

So there must have been pictures taken at this party. Perhaps pig hibbo could prove what he is saying (about zaka being at said party) with one of those?

Fixed?

Surely they never tried Steamboat as a heel before?

I gather he had a few moments in matches versus Valentine and Muta, but no.

1 Like

Lol yes, thats what I meant.

I’ve obviously got no idea if the PigHibbo is full of it or on the dime. But I’m not quite sure why so many are saying he wouldn’t be mentioning this, that it would be expected to be kept quiet. Why wouldn’t he be saying it? Everything in the story paints Zharakis in the best light, and if it gets around and puts a bit of pressure on the club to up their offer, great. And if he does leave, well people will understand a bit better. Doesn’t make it true or not, but it doesn’t sound like something that needs to be sat on like the nuclear codes.

Um, Zaharakis is a free agent. Other clubs don’t need to trade with us to get him.

2 Likes

Trade 2017, 2018 and compensation first round picks to GWS.

Get Josh Kelly & Isaac ■■■■■■■ in return, too easy, get it done.

Woosha said that money is the issue but that he’s confident they’ll reach agreement. my guess is that if Zaka’s holding out for more, they might wait and see if the club has any chance of landing a big fish before they offer too much more money. If there’s no chance of getting Martin, Kelly or Lever there might be more money available for Zaka.