c) have a disposal that isn’t smothered or intercepted

d) shepherd.

Freddo Frog to the first player to:

a) kick a goal
b) lay a tackle that sticks

d) shepherd.

Big Mac Encouragement award ???

Good idea, except we’d have Heppell gorging on Freddos at quarter time.

I'm already loo
You are essington

We are Essendone

Lol. Noice one Ben.
I fear for this year you are right my friend.

I’m already looking at the draft. I hope we have about 6 picks

6 picks - In the 1st round.

Word has it The AFL is gonna give us 4 compo picks for the ones they took:

We’ll take Schache, Weideman, Parish, Mathieson, Partington and AhChee and win the flag in 2018.

The End.

a) kick a goal

d) shepherd.

Hey. One step at a time.

a) kick a goal

d) shepherd.

Need to do what the GC does, if they win a Quarter, you can get a free Quarter Pounder after the game.

Wouldn’t cost Macca’s much.

a) kick a goal

d) shepherd.

Need to do what the GC does, if they win a Quarter, you can get a free Quarter Pounder after the game.

Wouldn’t cost Macca’s much.

And if a player manages to ‘break lines,’ they get a free line after the game.

Kids.

Let them free.

that gif of the tank firing mid jump is awesome.

Should be asking the AFL for priority picks. They have to accept some responsibility for this as do the other teams for their lack of support, both from administrations and players.

Why is Gil McL standing in front of a tank???

Why is Gil McL standing in front of a tank???

If that was Gil, the outcome could have been somewhat different…

Kids.

Let them free.

while we are busy tanking do you reckon we could try having our deepest forwards block for each other and lead at the ball carrier. Maybe while we are at it the players could move a little to provide options when bringing the ball out of defense.

I think my least favourite moment in that whole godawful game was the centre clearance that Howlett won early in the 3rd (might have been the 4th). First clear bit of ball that we’ve had for the game and he pumps it long to the top of the square which is exactly what you want to see. Saints managed to get three guys back competing against Daniher and they easily outmark him, we didn’t even manage to get an extra man into the contest, let alone a player front and square despite playing six on six in our forward line. So depressing.

a) kick a goal

d) shepherd.

e) make two leads in a row.
f) make one lead in a row.

while we are busy tanking do you reckon we could try having our deepest forwards block for each other and lead at the ball carrier. Maybe while we are at it the players could move a little to provide options when bringing the ball out of defense.

I think my least favourite moment in that whole godawful game was the centre clearance that Howlett won early in the 3rd (might have been the 4th). First clear bit of ball that we’ve had for the game and he pumps it long to the top of the square which is exactly what you want to see. Saints managed to get three guys back competing against Daniher and they easily outmark him, we didn’t even manage to get an extra man into the contest, let alone a player front and square despite playing six on six in our forward line. So depressing.

Interesting that you bring that up because it stuck in my mind for two reasons. The first, as you pointed out above and the second, why was JD standing in the goal square - why didn’t he lead at Howlett?

Interesting that you bring that up because it stuck in my mind for two reasons. The first, as you pointed out above and the second, why was JD standing in the goal square - why didn’t he lead at Howlett?

Poorly coached?

Yes, yes, our coaches have instructed him not to lead at the ball carrier, of course! facepalm

Deers in the headlights.
Reactive instead of proactive.

Deer me
Plurally