The Glorious Gold Coast

Due to slanderous comments from jealous and parochial commentators calling the GC tacky and hideous this topic is a showcase of all the brilliant facets of the shining, sparkling northern jewel that is the glorious GC and dispel the pernicious rumours from out-of-touch southerners and Victorians (who are really just future Queenslanders) yet to move to the Glorious GC.

Come friends, Celebrate the Glorious Gold Coast!

4 Likes

2 Likes

Will be there in a few weeks, after Sydney, Cairns and Port Douglas

1 Like

The glorious GC is an international sporting showcase!

1 Like

The glorious GC welcomes all! Enjoy this Paradise on Earth!

1 Like

Greenmount Beach

3 Likes

The GGC definitely belongs in the GGF subforums.

1 Like

When are the drones being sent to bomb it.

The Glorious GC: Fashionable

Behold mighty Carrara!

Home of

3 Likes

Sure that’s all nice, but you ever seen Cavill Av after midnight?

3 Likes

If you love gold coast so much why don’t you marry it??

5 Likes

The mighty Carrara Stadium, Host of the Most successful Commonwealth games :tm:in history! A shining sporting beacon of the Glorious GC!

Memz

1 Like

Yes, Surfers Paradise, the premier Australian destination and global tourist Mecca!

PANPAC Masters on the GGC 2024

Gee…I just spent nearly four weeks in SE Queensland…how come I’ve never heard of this place.

I did manage to spend a lot of time on the beautiful Sunshine Coast…is that what you’re thinking of?

6 Likes

Gold Coast is a great glitzy holiday spot….but I live on the Sunshine Coast and enjoy the more lay back cruisy way of life with many glorious beaches and beautiful hinterland ….so many choices and a wonderful lifestyle.

9 Likes

The beautiful Sunshine Coast is definitely Australia’s Arcadia. Whereas the Glorious GC is Elysium itself.

2 Likes

I’m glad you love it but too many people and high rise buildings for me.

2 Likes