The Great Bomberblitz Open Training Meetup!

So turns out people live lives with more important things than Essendon.... Interesting...

How does that explain the amount of time some of us spend here?

Don't you people have jobs?
Don't you people have jobs?

I’ve got 2 jobs but conveniently never work on a Friday morning.

So turns out people live lives with more important things than Essendon.... Interesting...

How does that explain the amount of time some of us spend here?

Working from home half the time.

I've been meaning to get to another training - it'd be great to put some more faces to (fake) names.
I know when I'm not wanted.

We must be the only two Blitzers who use our real names.

Have you not met Mr R.E.Boot?

I get Fridays off…I mean as prep and correction day. So theres a definate chance of a possible maybe if its a Friday.
Although I still have to compare my born laziness to driving through peak hour traffic from up here in the hills.

FarCarpool;

noun
noun: fark-car-pool

1. an arrangement between people to make a journey in a single vehicle, typically with each person taking turns to slag off Carlton
    “they organized FarCarPools to deliver the zingers about Carlton”

Driving on the Monash from Keysborough (via Eastlink). I can help 3 lucky people if need be.

I would also love an 11am training session to avoid the traffic!

byo TB4

Generally i'm on the wing looking at the building. Many other blitzers have found me before but know i'm always looking through the lens of the camera. So all click click click while training is on, followed by sizzle, sizzle, sizzle later. I'll also wear my aboriginal design efc jumper to help.

Given there wont be a huge number i’m thinking a bunnings style bbq should be sufficient.

So you go all the way out to training and just look at the building? I know its pretty impressive, but…

I actually enjoy looking just over the building and watching the planes take off. If you go to the road just behind the TVSC you can watch planes taking off or landing up close.

19Th. Awaiting reply from McKee for confirmation.
Darn it, I'll be on my way to Victoria on the 20th. Have fun everyone.

Mods please lock this thread and refer to new thread

http://bomberblitz.com/discussion/discussion/3532/bomberblitz-meet-greet-friday-19th-february-open-training-starts-9-30am#latest