The Great Bomberblitz Open Training Meetup!

I’ve been meaning to get to another training - it’d be great to put some more faces to (fake) names.

I can only make that Thursday, so if it goes that way, I’m happy to help out where I can. Otherwise…have fun!

Is it open to Tasmanians?

Is it open to Tasmanians?

It’s open to anyone who is on bomberblitz. I’ll print out labels so then you can then remember people and their screen names.

I've been meaning to get to another training - it'd be great to put some more faces to (fake) names.
I know when I'm not wanted.

What brand of beer does everyone want?

This is a great idea. Even if it is one more thing to make interstate BBers envious.

Also, I am fatigued just seeing that gif.

Work Mon-Fri which sucks. But have fun ladies and gents

What brand of beer does everyone want?

I need to check if this would be okay…

Would be nice, but some of us have day jobs…

Unfortunately I don’t feel like getting up at 6am

If it was later then yes

Sounds interesting, need to check if I can get an ADO. I’ll get back to you, noticing a 50:50 split on date so far.

Sounds interesting, need to check if I can get any AOD. I'll get back to you, noticing a 50:50 split on date so far.

fixed

Don’t you people have jobs?

Don't you people have jobs?

Perfectly timed annual leave :slight_smile:

Yeah, a Sat am bbq at a park somewhere would be alright. T’would cater to people other than retirees :slight_smile:

So turns out people live lives with more important things than Essendon… Interesting…

Would love to get to some open training sessions, but not willing to go east-to-west during peak hour. Hope they can make a mid morning/early arvo training session so I can “work from home” one day and make it :slight_smile:

I feel a sore throat coming on.

I've been meaning to get to another training - it'd be great to put some more faces to (fake) names.
I know when I'm not wanted.

We must be the only two Blitzers who use our real names.