The great ZO'B

Zac O’Brien, been delisted by the Lions after Leppa strangled him mid year. We were pretty keen on him before they picked him up in the ND when talk was we would rookie list him. Delisted free agent chance?

ZOB to NOB

So that was ZOB who Leppa throttled. I wonder why he did that?

lip

ZOB refused to come off ground when runner requested in 2nd Q. At half time reserves coach Woewodin challenged him and ZOB went off at him apparently swearing and arguing.

Leppa ■■■■■■ he disrespected the coach and did so in front of young players. So confronted him.

Floggish behavior it seems.

A ZOB on the NOB does not sound healthy.

ZOB refused to come off ground when runner requested in 2nd Q. At half time reserves coach Woewodin challenged him and ZOB went off at him apparently swearing and arguing.

Leppa ■■■■■■ he disrespected the coach and did so in front of young players. So confronted him.

Floggish behavior it seems.

lol, made finals with essendon vfl, brisbane can’t even win games.

It’s actually ZO’B

Is he fast?

Is he fast?

Not terribly.

It's actually ZO'B

Corrected.

Back to Aberfeldie?

Leppa is a moron

Zob- bring him in

It's actually ZO'B
At least one person here respects me enough to get it right…

He’s a good mark a la Hardingham but apparently has the , attitude.

I see what you did there . …

Wasn’t he meant to be absolutely dominating at NEAFL level? And do quite well statistics wise given time on ground in the AFL?

I wouldn’t be adverse to a late pick being used.

Leppitsch had something against this bloke. ZO’B can definitely play, and I thought he was pretty good when he played. Will be happy to see him get another chance with us, or any team in fact.

Just a comparison to Jackson Merrett

http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ft_player_compare?tid1=20&pid1=3995&tid2=6&pid2=3669&type=A&fid1=S&fid2=S

similar stats - less game time.
Make of that what you will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbAKRYfVg0I

I was in her anatomy course that year, most of the people who did the painting I know. They all say, contrary to what people are saying on here, that he is an absolute gentleman. He may get white line fever but he is by all accounts a quality person.