The great ZO'B

If the choice is between him and Hams, I’d give him a 1 year contract.

K. I should ask why a rookie spot is more desirable to have open than a main list spot, but, naaahhhh

Don’t we have to put him as a main list spot as a DFA? Didn’t think you could add him straight as a rookie, if we can then certainly go with that instead of a main list spot.

Yes (as far as I know).

As it stands we have 6 main list spots open (Kav Browne Dalgleish Winders Fletch Chappie Giles Melks Carlisle out; Bird Leunie & Smack in).
To me it makes plenty of sense to take a DFA, although I think we need talls more desperately than mids.

K. I should ask why a rookie spot is more desirable to have open than a main list spot, but, naaahhhh

Don’t we have to put him as a main list spot as a DFA? Didn’t think you could add him straight as a rookie, if we can then certainly go with that instead of a main list spot.

Yes (as far as I know).

As it stands we have 6 main list spots open (Kav Browne Dalgleish Winders Fletch Chappie Giles Melks Carlisle out; Bird Leunie & Smack in).
To me it makes plenty of sense to take a DFA, although I think we need talls more desperately than mids.

I agree we do need talls, but can fix part of that at the top end of the draft.

We can try, but we’re unlikely to get someone who’s plug and play, and that’s what we need.
I’m just saying I’d take a CHB/FB equivalent of ZOB or Coghlan, before the mid.

We’re already taking picks 57 and have another space. Delist one or both of Pears and Hams, and you have extra picks. So the issue isn’t taking ZO’B versus a mature tall. Its about how they want our list to look and who they want. ZO’B and a mature tall are not mutually exclusive.

We can try, but we're unlikely to get someone who's plug and play, and that's what we need. I'm just saying I'd take a CHB/FB equivalent of ZOB or Coghlan, before the mid.

I haven’t seen much in the way of delistings that I would consider, have you got anybody in mind?

We're already taking picks 57 and have another space. Delist one or both of Pears and Hams, and you have extra picks. So the issue isn't taking ZO'B versus a mature tall. Its about how they want our list to look and who they want. ZO'B and a mature tall are not mutually exclusive.

I reckon that’ll be it for delistings.

We're already taking picks 57 and have another space. Delist one or both of Pears and Hams, and you have extra picks. So the issue isn't taking ZO'B versus a mature tall. Its about how they want our list to look and who they want. ZO'B and a mature tall are not mutually exclusive.
I reckon that'll be it for delistings.
Possibly, but all I'm saying is that there is a choice. If they rate ZO'B they don't necessarily need to say they can't do it because it would mean not taking a tall late.

FWIW: WRONG by me, Stein gone…