INTERNET

Missing beer thread :-(

The English

My neighbours parties.

Stuart Broad.

My neighbours parties.

Not invited again?

Not invited again?

I don't want to be! I just don't want to hear carry on outside my window at 2am.

I don't want to be! I just don't want to hear carry on outside my window at 2am.

Fair enough. Do they give you a heads up about the party?

Fair enough. Do they give you a heads up about the party?

Nope. They never do. I work it out when I come home, see heaps cars parked on the street and fairy lights on the neighbours tree.

Nope. They never do. I work it out when I come home, see heaps cars parked on the street and fairy lights on the neighbours tree.

Time for a big greek party.....they will have no idea what hit them...invite the WHOLE family :lol:

Time for a big greek party.....they will have no idea what hit them...invite the WHOLE family :lol:

That does not sound like good times to me!

are you "pure greek"? my neighbour keep going on about how hes pure greek, and its the pure greeks along with the jews and the chinese that control the world.

hes 37 and lives at home with his mum ffs. so if thats what you call ruling the world then ill be buggered

What does he mean by “pure Greek”? Both my parents were born in Greece, if that’s what he means. Your neighbour sounds like a flippin’ loser. I can’t handle people like that.

People who go 'Han Solo' to the movies.

The severely depleted Hot Chick Thread  :(

Cauliflower ear.

Just cut it off.

Appendicitis.