The List

■■■■■ me when people describe something that is hard as having a "steep learning curve"

would've thought that means its easy to learn

clearly nothing is that difficult for someone like you...

- ■■■■■■■ on facebook that always update that they want cuddles. Shut the ■■■■ UP you ■■■■■. We all know what you want.

- Having a cold/sickness/pain at back of head.

That sounds similar to my symptoms... if I've somehow caught this cold off you just through the internet then I'm really going to be mad.

Lectures where they discuss a topic that you have NFI idea about.

- ******* on facebook that always update that they want cuddles. Shut the **** UP you *****. We all know what you want.

I hope you feel better soon :)

That sounds similar to my symptoms... if I've somehow caught this cold off you just through the internet then I'm really going to be mad.

Madder than usual? That'll be a sight for sore eyes. You've given me your best shot, and came up short everytime.

- ******* on facebook that always update that they want cuddles. Shut the **** UP you *****. We all know what you want.

I hope you feel better soon :)

Thank you em :)

Madder than usual? That'll be a sight for sore eyes. You've given me your best shot, and came up short everytime.

You'd know all about coming up short, wouldn't you?

Not half as much as you I'm tipping. How is business by the way?

Oh Crazy. I wasn't referring to height. And business is fine for me, meanwhile you get asked for refunds when you weren't even charging anything. 

Oh Crazy. I wasn't referring to height. And business is fine for me, meanwhile you get asked for refunds when you weren't even charging anything. 

Oh Nicola. I wasn't referring to height either. And good to hear your street walking business is fine or "enterprise" and you put it... business really picked up after you allowed inter-species relations hey?

Oh Nicola. I wasn't referring to height either. And good to hear your street walking business is fine or "enterprise" and you put it... business really picked up after you allowed inter-species relations hey?

Those accusations are rather Caroline Wilsonesque. Although it's worth noting that you'd be the only thing that could possibly be worse than inter-species relations.

Those accusations are rather Caroline Wilsonesque. Although it's worth noting that you'd be the only thing that could possibly be worse than inter-species relations.

The only thing Caroline Wilsonesque here is the amount of men that would choose her over you. And I'll have to take your word on what's worse than inter-species relations, you're in the veteran in that field.

Get a fkn room you two.

Nothing a bit of cuddling wouldn't fix.

Gok.

The only thing Caroline Wilsonesque here is the amount of men that would choose her over you. And I'll have to take your word on what's worse than inter-species relations, you're in the veteran in that field.

Enough.

Get a fkn room you two.

QFT.

Sexual Tension so thick, a lightsaber couldn't cut it.

Gok.

is that this target thing, yeah wtf???

WTF IS WRONG WITH THAT. POUNCE.