The Lunchtime Catch Up Podcast - Full draft review podcast up now with Ed Pascoe

One of the reasons I didn’t rate Ridley early was that he was very much the guy who would always pass across half-back rather than try something even vaguely aggressive.

2 Likes

Agree

Here it is!!! @THE_DON1 joins us to do a complete review of the National AFL draft for Essendon. Scooter also discusses what he noticed at training today. Huge show

8 Likes

Thanks to @THE_DON1 for all his support to the show too. Cheers for all the listens so far too. Huge response

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the huge response on listening to last nights show. Much appreciated

2 Likes

Thanks Scott and Grant for all the work you put in during a very difficult 2020. I loved listening to you guys discussing the teams performance throughout the year… the brutal honesty, passion and determination to salvage some positives in what has been a very disappointing season. I , like many others really appreciate the effort you put in. Big thanks to @The_Don1 for sharing his brilliant knowledge of draft prospects and phantom drafting.
Hope you all have a great festive season… look forward to tuning in again next season.

7 Likes

Mate you have been such a good friend and support of the shows. Truly a big thanks. Have an awesome Christmas

1 Like

Nice draft wrap up pod. :ok_hand:t3:

Thanks King

I really think you guys are really hitting your straps as podcasters, us EFC fans are very lucky to have you both.

May you keep on enjoying this enough to keep going, and your wives continue to put up with it. Especially Grant’s wife who he has offerred up quite inappropriately at times.

5 Likes

Cheers for that. In fairness Grant’s wife has noted that she was quite happy with the options too lol.

3 Likes

Thanks for the training update Scott. The thing that warmed my heart the most was the image you drew of Langford, Merrett and McGrath running with Francis over the last couple of laps. That gave me hope that one of the first steps in building a good culture within the group is starting to appear… focus on the team, care for team mates in a way that helps/encourages them strive to be better. Great leadership by those players.

3 Likes

Thanks for all the support of our EFC training patreon shows the last week. Glad we could help you feel like your a little at training through us. Hoping to get to see the boys train in January soon

https://www.patreon.com/posts/45168913

2 Likes