The “meh” changes and team vs the Cats - 2020 round 16

I’m pretty sure Smack’s game against the Saints was the final straw. Whatever you might think of Woosha, his look/expression at Smack that day said it all.

4 Likes

On reflection it’s interesting who wasn’t at the main training on Thursday- Conor, Smack, Jones, Francis (Injured). Don’t think Gown Bryan either,
Will try to go again this week & pay closer attention! (For what it’s worth now…)

1 Like

Not as many as Rowan will

2 Likes

That’s disappointing that Jones wasn’t there. I wonder if he was injured. Or I wonder if they’ve wound up the scratch matches and decided to let a few guys go home early

Tom Hawkins could go to the pub,drink 12 cans and smash a pack of smokes tonight and still kick a few tomorrow.

6 Likes

They held a training session on Wed also. Guessing he may have been at that.

1 Like

When recruited by EFC his intro mentions being an inside mid and a pinch hit fwd and that’s why EFC recruited him. May be we are going to find out this weekend?

1 Like

No he can’t, not without a massive fine.

3 Likes

If he can repeat the bump he layed on Menegola in the practice match, he’s a worthy inclusion.

Happened right infront of me, and it sounded like Menegola got hit by a sack of bricks.

1 Like

play one of our junior talls give them a taste of AFL footy.

1 Like

Just be glad the inclusions weren’t Cutler & Hibberd

3 Likes

[quote=“FurryLog, post:174, topic:19738, full:true”]

That wasn’t a nightmare it was reality…

What possible reason could we have to play this hack. TOWNSEND

Surely it was a great opportunity to play Gown or Jones or Bryan or Crauford.

2 Likes

crauford injured

We have made these rubbish decisions for twenty years

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CEvawgiBF1l/?igshid=12c3t1qqg38rp

I’d still play him in front of Townsend with two wooden legs

And Hollywoods is the ■■■■, literally

I’m just doing a tally of those for and against this week’s selections. I’ll put you down as a maybe

1 Like

Thanks