The named team vs the winless Crows - 2020 round 8

anyone feeling confident with trucks selections :sweat_smile:

People need to start using their heads. Stewart is a dud as a number 1 or even number 2 key forward. We know this because we have tried it before… he has only had success as a 3rd or even 4th tall. As much as you can hate the game style they play, Stewart doesn’t suit the pressure style footy they are trying to adopt, what’s the point of playing a guy that isn’t going to help adopt the game style long term. This is a new game style, don’t give me the bs we’ve been trying for 3-4 years with it, as we are not. We have had 8 games with it, and we are 6-2(including preseason). Have some ■■■■■■■ faith for once you lot.

2 Likes

There are gonna be some great learnings coming out of this game for the players.

We shouldn’t knock them as they are trying to adjust to a new gameplan.

7 Likes

I got them for $3.00

2 Likes

We can’t even to do that properly, will scrape into the eight(if lucky) get smashed rinse and repeat.

it sounds familiar doesn’t it

1 Like

I reckon BZT must of got an internal suspension from the LT for his indiscretion… And if that’s the case, then so be it.

I’m not concerned with Hooker and Fantasia out; with all due respect I see it as a blessing in disguise. Hopefully Francis and Marty turn up with serious fight and desire.

There’ll be plenty of changes over the next 4 weeks and I suspect by the end of this block of games they’ll have settled on a best 22. Well I hope so anyway…

I agree with the general feel here that we’re a tall forward and beefy inside mid short, but I’m not losing any sleep that both McKernan and Stewart aren’t in the same team at the same time…

1 Like

Smart in before the team announcement

Sportsbet have Adelaide at 2.88 for 1-39.

LOAD UP

I think you’ll find McKenna plays much better this weekend.

McKernan will lift aswell one of his 1 in 6 good games, along with Tippa.

It will be 40 points lose

Well I am starting to learn, don’t expect any smart decisions from the Essendon Football Club

Why?

I’m the oracle

what’s the over 40 odds

Probably 1.10.

Why do you put yourself through this if you know the future, you should be retired on an island !

Swans, Hawks and maybe Dees give us a run for our money.

but naming Zaka at CHF just looks dumb.

1 Like

The small fwd line won’t work if we continually kick it above Wallas head that’s the problem the players up the field kick like there is a tall fwd down there when there isn’t