The named team vs the winless Crows - 2020 round 8

Because life was not promised without pain

HOPE

This is such a load of ā– ā– ā– ā– . Havenā€™t won a final for 15 years, what exactly is deserving of ā€œfaithā€ about that. Supporters in here are all passionate about the club, youā€™re a ā– ā– ā– ā–  bloke thinking you can imply no one here has ever had faith in the team

1 Like

The concept that other clubs are looking at someone like Townsend or McNernan or Phillips or Hibberd and licking their lips about just how good they could be if ā€œdevelopedā€ properly isā€¦ something.

1 Like

I must watch a completely different game from Worsfold.
How that fkn statue can sit in a press conference and say that our forward line isnā€™t a problem is utterly beyond me.
And if it isnā€™t a problem, and he thinks weā€™ve got bigger concerns then we are utterly fkd.
As this week stands, our midfield is as weak as itā€™s been in five years, our defence has been weakened terribly and our forward line is non-existent and weā€™ve done nothing in selection to address it.
I cannot see any possible way we win this game. In fact, I can see the wheel nuts falling off completely.

2 Likes

Woosha just not playing BZT and Mozzie saving for the transfer Paperwork over to Freo with guarantee rd 1 selection bookmark it

Wouldnā€™t it be to go into a game confident.

I forget whatā€™s itā€™s like.

Laverde

Oh, heā€™s made a statement every fkn week for the past 4 years, donā€™t you worry about thatā€¦

2 Likes

How serious you being about this

Oh FFS.

@scotty21, can you explain the joke to @Killer_Mike?

1 Like

Hopefully we see our forward handball game that we saw in preseason.

Will be dry weather so good opportunity for this.

Plus Adelaide are slow and poor tacklers

2 Likes

Itā€™s all a cunning plan, by Woosha , itā€™s not just the on field learnings that heā€™s been oh so gently infusing the players with over the past half a decade, but the next faize is in the process of being implemented. Just as, after 5 short years of on field learnings ever so slowly seeping into the playing list, heā€™s now starting the next 5 yr plan of picking whacky teams, playing them in even sillier (given their individual skill sets) positions, waiting for the player learnings to be implemented- that being of the players picking the team, and setting on field rolls. Iā€™m confident that weā€™ll be full steam ahead by the time the budget is back in surplus.

You know what this team needsā€¦ MORE DEFENDERS.

3 Likes

He pretty much tells blitz to GAGF every week. Thatā€™s a statement of sorts.

7 Likes

So we are seriously going to do this Richmond small forward thing, three years after they did it, without the players to do it, until it kills us, just cos we brought one of their coaches overā€¦completely legit.

1 Like

At least @Aceman can drown his sorrows in more hot chips.

2 Likes

Doedee to have 47 intercept marks by half time

2 Likes

which side would you choose
coach: woosha
b: Redman Francis Hurley
Hb: McKenna Ridley Saad
c: Langford Merrett Ham
Hf: Tippa Zaka Snelling
F: Laverde Towner Smith
R:Belly Parish McGrath
Int: McKernan Gleeson Cahill Hibberd