The other Olympics

Surely Marc Murphy is a shoe-in for Gold in the downhill skiing?

I still insist that anything scored by a judge is not a sport.

Boxing is one of the greatest sports you will ever see

Yes but you can win by KO.

Love the short track speed skating.

Daniel Grieg does a reverse Bradbury :frowning:

6 years down the gurgles.

The Biathlon is great. Ski through the bush stop to shoot at ■■■■■ and then ski off again.

The Biathlon is great. Ski through the bush stop to shoot at ■■■■■ and then ski off again.

Fark that. Don't they have landcruisers over there?

I still insist that anything scored by a judge is not a sport.

Agreed.

It's a competition. True.
But I guess they need to be there. They are rad to watch some competitions.
I love:
Ice hockey
Snowboarding
Speed skating
Downhill skiing
Freestyle skiing
Men's mainly.

Sidenote:

They shouldn't ever play the men's before the women's.

The chicks are just as good to watch... in isolation.

But when you see a dude doing a 1200º one night, then a chick doing the same stunt but only 720º the next night... it's a bit anti climactic.

Do it the other way around, ladies first then the men, and everybody's happy.

couldnt agree more. have thought the same thing.

Fark that. Don't they have landcruisers over there?

They have Lada Nivas, but they're not quite as reliable.

Hello ladies!

amusing link deleted

I hear a lot of whinging by the Aussies, Torah Bright specifically.  Maybe they should focus more on their competition than what the quality is like at the games and whether it is sub-standard.

Surely Marc Murphy is a shoe-in for Gold in the downhill skiing?

womens or mens

I hear a lot of whinging by the Aussies, Torah Bright specifically.  Maybe they should focus more on their competition than what the quality is like at the games and whether it is sub-standard.

i thought this morning. enough about the course, enough about the funding. everyone is competing on an even playing field (albeit with some undualtions) get over it and get on with it...

i thought this morning. enough about the course, enough about the funding. everyone is competing on an even playing field (albeit with some undualtions) get over it and get on with it...

That's not the aussie spirit!

Tune in guys. There’s a chick playing hockey called Asserholt. Pronounced “■■■■-a-hole”

Genuine lolZ

Tune in guys. There's a chick playing hockey called Asserholt. Pronounced "■■■■-a-hole"
Genuine lolZ

Saw that.
There is also a German ski jumper called Andreas W-ank and a Russian in the luge called ■■■■■ Pavlichenko

Tune in guys. There's a chick playing hockey called Asserholt. Pronounced "■■■■-a-hole"
Genuine lolZ

Saw that.
There is also a German ski jumper called Andreas W-ank and a Russian in the luge called ■■■■■ Pavlichenko

■■■■■ Schmeler. Funniest video on the internet ever

How can we not win medals when it‘s slushy rubbish snow? We should feel right at home.

Scotty "Bomber" James just went down the halfpipe and looked awesome

His score got shafted

Needs a miracle to make the final.

The other 2 Aussies should be able to make the final from here.

Shaun White.

■■■■ me he is just that good.