The positive thread. find something, anything

impressive, 84 year old lady sinks 94 foot putt to win a car

4 Likes

I prefer this guys version on pretty much everything:

I resigned from my job last week.

Iā€™m very much looking forward to being able to not want to kill again.

14 Likes

2 Likes

Saved enough to hire other people to kill for you now?

1 Like

By no means. However Iā€™ve heard that you just have to ask the universe for what you want.

1 Like

Weā€™ve had more rain. Fires are under control. But; now we have to mow the bl1oody glass every three or four days its over six inches high.

Thereā€™s just no pleasing some people.

3 Likes

My glass doesnā€™t need mowing at all, and if anything, the rain just puts streaks in it.

4 Likes

That only works if youā€™ve had a universal joint.

3 Likes

Avoid the Covid19 thread if you are looking for something positive

The old Vic vs DT game is on Fox right now.
Great skills and so much space.

2 Likes

There was a game WA v Vic from late 80s which was basically the big v v eagles with Jon dorotich.

Dermie v worsfold v Ablett v kickett v Lockett and do on and so forth.

Brutal yet entertaining.

the Marsh Series : Eagles vs Essendon Thurs 27/2/20 @7.40pm AEDT thread

1 Like

Is that a new positive or is it really an old positive?

1 Like

Smell/taste related memory. I have a chapstick thatā€™s made by the same company that makes sunscreen we had in Fiji.
I put it on the way to work, nek minnit Iā€™m thinking Iā€™m in Fiji!

2 Likes

Yes there are too many new positives in the Covid-19 thread. As this thread is only for positives I am positively joyous that we won in the west and my hard earned $5 bet returned me $23.

1 Like

I finally took those clubs out for a hit this morning at the local 9 hole par 3. I figured itā€™s been 30 years since my last hit, so a score of 50 was pleasing. And I managed to finish with par on the last hole. There is lot to improve on but I think I did ok. I didnā€™t lose any balls, but lost 2 tees. Where the heck do the tees go?

10 Likes

If you canā€™t have groups larger than 10 you canā€™t make reality TV. Silver lining!

5 Likes

if you hit em sweet, backwards

2 Likes

Cause me and the misses weā€™ll be at home I might double my action. If Iā€™m lucky Iā€™ll get sex twice a month