The positive thread. find something, anything

Good to hear mate. May the good vibes keep rolling ..

Cheers mate.

A promotion, finding out I will be an Uncle, getting some eyebrows and organising a trip to Melbourne to see the Bombers play (VFL game to hopefully). Has been a great week

Went to my work office for the first time in six months. Got a promotion on the spot.
Self-employed?
Went to my work office for the first time in six months. Got a promotion on the spot.
Self-employed?

Nope

Tens machines. Mum suffers from crippling migraines and 9/10 it can cut them off.

Tens machines. Mum suffers from crippling migraines and 9/10 it can cut them off.

Why don’t they call them Nines Machines?

Would seem more appropriate, guess it’s all in the marketing these days.

If Nigel Tufnel had his way they’d be called an 11 machine.

ive had a couple of sessions of acupuncture and I think it may have done something for my joints which play up periodically. Also went vegetarian and gluten free a few weeks ago which could of helped. Feel pretty good. And a bit new age.

Spectacularly beautiful morning. Crisp, clear air. Fog not low enough to be annoying and high enough to look pretty. Sunshine. Bugger all wind. Magic.

Wherever you are in Aus, these days are awesome :slight_smile:

So when are we having coffee, check your messages dude :slight_smile:

Finally made Gold status on Virgin airlines

not 100% sure what it means yet but they sent me a fancy set of cards.

Finishing the hair shampoo and conditioner bottles at exactly the same time.

So when are we having coffee, check your messages brah :slight_smile:

Fixed

Just picked 40kg of lemons in the pouring rain at my nonnos…and loved it #woglife

What are you going to do with them?

Having to take your Macbook Air into Apple since it was no longer working, getting a call a few days later saying repairs would cost approximately $700, deciding against paying for these repairs, picking it up and finding out it now works perfectly!

Having to take your Macbook Air into Apple since it was no longer working, getting a call a few days later saying repairs would cost approximately $700, deciding against paying for these repairs, picking it up and finding out it now works perfectly!

then finding out its not your laptop but someone with a carlton fetish…

No chance of that. My MacBook is covered in EFC membership stickers.

Worsfold biggest positive.

Well - there ya go - the mystery of the $700 diagnosis solved.