The positive thread. find something, anything

She’s alright, Mrs Wim…

http://s32.postimg.org/btk4putc5/image.jpg

Next day lasagne.

Pho

Pho

Where’s your favourite restaurant?

Scene: Gym changeroom. Changing into my EFC training singlet when a Gold Coke Suns t-shirt clad moron said to me “I don’t much like Essendon”. Well, that was the last word he got-in for 5 minutes or so as I excoriated him and his pathetic excuse for a football team. So sick and tired of every pea-brained, dck-faced moron feeling anything EFC-related is a free hit. I suspect I am down one “friend” but man my self esteem is through the roof. Felt so good afterwards. He can go and Fck himself.

EFC need to release a new range of upper wear, … jackets cheaters tees etc, with slogans on them like, “Don’t talk to me if you’re an idiot” on them.

They’d make a swag I reckon …

Marketing genius! Has anyone done “I don’t give a stuff what you think”? I’d buy it.

Pho

Where’s your favourite restaurant?

youre really spolied for choice in Melbourne for pho, especially with footscray so close by, i reckon it tops what you get in vietnam honestly

having said that, the joint on swanston street, ‘mekong’ somethig or other, probably halfway up the cbd, is probably the best ive had… its always packed, so that must be a sign

EFC need to release a new range of upper wear, .. jackets cheaters tees etc, with slogans on them like, "Don't talk to me if you're an idiot" on them.

They’d make a swag I reckon …

I follow Essendon.
What makes you think I give a toss about your opinion?

TL;CNR?

Scene: Gym changeroom. Changing into my EFC training singlet when a Gold Coke Suns t-shirt clad moron said to me "I don't much like Essendon". Well, that was the last word he got-in for 5 minutes or so as I excoriated him and his pathetic excuse for a football team. So sick and tired of every pea-brained, d*ck-faced moron feeling anything EFC-related is a free hit. I suspect I am down one "friend" but man my self esteem is through the roof. Felt so good afterwards. He can go and F*ck himself.

My department consists of: one Melbourne supporter - my boss, one Carlton supporter - the dog catcher, one norf supporter - IT guy, one Monaro supporter - plumbing inspector. All highly, highly respectful of all things Ess since the admin girl came along who is attractive, helpful, an Essendon supporter and has a grandfather that used to play for Essendon.
Never had any trouble for some reason. Although if you wanted to choose a work environment based on pissant pathetic clubs that don’t mean ■■■■ I’ve done well.

I really like baths. I like getting in them when their empty and feeling the warm sensation of water covering my cold body. I’m actually becoming addicted to them, I like baths.

Scene: Gym changeroom. Changing into my EFC training singlet when a Gold Coke Suns t-shirt clad moron said to me "I don't much like Essendon". Well, that was the last word he got-in for 5 minutes or so as I excoriated him and his pathetic excuse for a football team. So sick and tired of every pea-brained, d*ck-faced moron feeling anything EFC-related is a free hit. I suspect I am down one "friend" but man my self esteem is through the roof. Felt so good afterwards. He can go and F*ck himself.

My department consists of: one Melbourne supporter - my boss, one Carlton supporter - the dog catcher, one norf supporter - IT guy, one Monaro supporter - plumbing inspector. All highly, highly respectful of all things Ess since the admin girl came along who is attractive, helpful, an Essendon supporter and has a grandfather that used to play for Essendon.
Never had any trouble for some reason. Although if you wanted to choose a work environment based on pissant pathetic clubs that don’t mean ■■■■ I’ve done well.

Wow, you’ve done well to avoid the obligatory fat, loud-mouthed, obnoxious Hawthorn supporter. Tasmania seems to be full of them nowadays. I guess that’s something positive to continue the thread’s theme.

I had one employee refer to us as drug cheats

Had.

I really like baths. I like getting in them when their empty and feeling the warm sensation of water covering my cold body. I'm actually becoming addicted to them. I'm pretty much retired so I can have them anytime I want. I like baths.
You should build a Canadian Hot Tub in the back yard.

MMMMMMMM hot tub

Ya need one of these for the epic sausage sizzle!!!

Ya need one of these for the epic sausage sizzle!!!

https://i.imgur.com/Q415eLM.jpg

Yeah.
Sausage sizzle.

Looks more like a sausage braise to me … .

Sausage party

Wow, you’ve done well to avoid the obligatory fat, loud-mouthed, obnoxious Hawthorn supporter. Tasmania seems to be full of them nowadays. I guess that’s something positive to continue the thread’s theme.

Not quite. The general manager is exactly that. Apart from over weight.
However, when you’re a hawthorn supporter and your names Tim Watson you’re frightfully easy to shut down.
(Although I’d rather be and employee he has rather than had).