The positive thread. find something, anything

Nother tassie boy come good. Edmund rouse would be proud

That job interview where the Libs appointed this crook as Victorian State Director - or whatever!

Are you a thief? Check!
Do you constantly lie? Check
Do you cheat on your missus? Check
Are you in Krogerā€™s faction> No? Thatā€™s good. When can you start?

Seems admirably qualified to be in politics.

http://img2-2.timeinc.net/toh/images/handbook/sept05/seeding-lawn-5.jpg

Is that Digs?

Individual results may vary...

Uploaded with Imgupr

Best lock that one away at night! Every time I leave a sprinkler out it goes missing :frowning:

Mimics the physics of rain? lol. seriously?

hmmm,no offence, butā€¦

Nope. Hospital knocked out. God awful ache there after.
All worth it.

did you do it awake in the chair?

Vascectomys. Lifeā€™s good.

No longer have any lymphoma in ny spine or brain

Still in my stomach but

Just keep punching Porky.
Youā€™ve already come a long way over the last month or so in particular.
Youā€™ve got this nailed brother.

1 Like

Donā€™t know whether to ā€œlikeā€ that post or not. Regardless, best wishes and may your outcomes continue to be good.

Fark. Keep fighting Nicky.

No longer have any lymphoma in ny spine or brain

Still in my stomach but

Battery Point is a nice spot

Down near where the Twin Towers were before Sep 11 2001?

Doesnā€™t he mean Hobart?

I knowā€¦smartarse jokeā€¦the Manhattan one is Battery Park, not Point.

Lol. Noonan strikes again.

Once again I moved further than you. Less fairies in this port.

ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  are a thing that exists.
Not around me, admittedly, nevertheless I still think that counts as a positive.

Youā€™re here - yay!!

Down near where the Twin Towers were before Sep 11 2001?

Doesnā€™t he mean Hobart?

I knowā€¦smartarse jokeā€¦the Manhattan one is Battery Park, not Point.

Lol. Noonan strikes again.

Once again I moved further than you. Less fairies in this port.

Well, you know how AIDS came to New Yorkā€¦up the Hudson.

Had the morning off work, it was required. Instead l got taken on a guided tour of Xiangye lake, one of my fave bike riding destinations. Part of some local govt. initiative but l have no idea why. There were about 30 in the whole party, with about 10 - 12 token foreign experts in attendance. As it turns out this place was rich in history. First stop was a small village, which turned out to contain the ancestral home of Sun Tzu (of Art of Warfare fame). Then it was upstairs to an artist studio, where we were given a chance to try our hands at calligraphy brushes and ink. l had a go, and managed to write a few names, upside down.

Then we got taken by an electric boat around the lake and ended up at a new museum. The area has been settled on and off for about 8,000 years. At one stage it was part of the sea, it is now about 150 km inland. Wild animals that inhabited the region included rhinos. The highlight of the museum, apart from the stunning design of the place, is the remains of a dugout canoe, from those earliest of times. It is housed in a special pavilion, which was built into the water. The actual exhibit hall is about 4 meters below the water line.

Then it was off to lunch. A sumptuous banquet was served, 22 dishes in all, plus a half litre of a local red, not the best, but it was all free and in a good cause, even if l donā€™t know what the cause was. Some of the best food l have had in China in years, in the best restaurant on the lake, private room and all that. Then it was back to the car park in a little electric trolley bus, and chauffeured to work in a Tesla, which was also how l got taken there. The Tesla was something else. No sound, nothing at all, and the it rides beautifully. On the way back, the driver who is a CEO in one of the affiliated companies l work for, put the foot down a little and it just takes off. No drama, it just goes, and the acceleration is all pretty damn decent. The interior is dominated by the biggest touch screen you have ever seen in a car, 15 cm wide, and 30 cm tall. There is only one dial, a speedo. However they are not cheap here, approx 40 - 50 % more expensive than in the US. The local Tesla dealer is only 2 blocks from my office, l can see them from my desk. The funny thing is, directly opposite the Tesla dealer is the local Ferrari / Maserati dealer, with about 50 Massers sitting on the block. They also get their own overhead street sign, which donā€™t, yet. So, yeah pretty good day.

How can you see two feet let alone two blocks with all the smog over there?

Game at the MCG on a saturday arvo

Game at the MCG on a saturday arvo

Game at Port Melbourne* on a saturday arvo.

Oh wait. You morons.

• well, not so much. Entitled morons aplenty there.

The girl in the Ford ads.