The positive thread. find something, anything

The girl in the Ford ads.
LIKE.

just baked an italian ricotta cheesecake.

hope the people like it.

pics to follow

I thought the OP portrayed a kind of dark cloud, silver lining vibe. Salvage something, anything from a negative situation.

What exactly is this thread?

■■■■■■■■ are a thing that exists. Not around me, admittedly, nevertheless I still think that counts as a positive.

You just made this thread awkward.

I thought the OP portrayed a kind of dark cloud, silver lining vibe. Salvage something, anything from a negative situation.

What exactly is this thread?

Yep - captured by aliens, ■■■■ probe busted at the time etc

Oh cmon, you can’t use r.ectal?
Who writes this stuff

How can you see two feet let alone two blocks with all the smog over there?

l am seriously unimpressed by the lack if air quality. That is one of the main reasons why l am planning to permanently relocate to Vietnam in a couple of months time. Living in Zhuhai was a doodle, beautiful weather, clear skies, clean air. Here, l have multiple sneezes most days. Beijing is considerably worse, but Shanghai is considerably better. It is supposed to be the height of summer, but visibility this afternoon was down to a couple of blocks. On a good night l can see stars, two of them, but that is all.

■■■■■■■■ are a thing that exists. Not around me, admittedly, nevertheless I still think that counts as a positive.

You just made this thread awkward.

Fine, apart from those offered from other posters.

Oh cmon, you can't use r.ectal? Who writes this stuff

Body parts are offensive.

Not that I give two ■■■■■.

Battery Point is a nice spot

It is! Almost moved into a place there a couple of months ago but the landlord found a tenant the same day I put in my application through the agent. Would have been great, and within walking distance to about 50 pubs despite being in a super quiet street.

Still, happy where I am now! (that’s the theme of this thread, right?)

The girl in the Ford ads.

She is a discount Toyota ad girl.

They all look like they’re trying to hard. Car ads should be simple.

“Can you stand the people on public transport? No? Then buy one of these.”

Spending a couple of nights in the city next week. One of the nights is free!

Any recommendations of restaurants near the Rialto?

Battery Point is a nice spot

It is! Almost moved into a place there a couple of months ago but the landlord found a tenant the same day I put in my application through the agent. Would have been great, and within walking distance to about 50 pubs despite being in a super quiet street.

Still, happy where I am now! (that’s the theme of this thread, right?)

Well there you go. We were almost neighbours.

And yes, I think it is.

Vue De Monde

Vue De Monde

HA! if you can get in.

is it really worth it? i would be keen to try, but im more of a Mammasitas, Chin Chin, get in eat, get out type diner.

If you like conversation over dinner forget chin chin. Its like eating in a nightclub.

Vue De Monde

HA! if you can get in.

is it really worth it? i would be keen to try, but im more of a Mammasitas, Chin Chin, get in eat, get out type diner.

I think it is. If you’re adventurous with food anyway. Plus the experience is also great. You get star treatment, you don’t feel rushed or like you’re a bother like some of those “cool” places.

Renting.

Don’t have to spend my weekends driving to Bunnings, realising I didn’t get the right stuff and that I’m average to home improvement stuff.

Renting.

Don’t have to spend my weekends driving to Bunnings, realising I didn’t get the right stuff and that I’m average to home improvement stuff.

I rented for years, now that I’ve bought a house I would never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever go back to renting ever again.

Freaking real estate, idiot owners, “You haven’t cut the lawn the way I like it”, “You trimmed the bush out the front too low”, “who scratched the garage door”, “We need you to move out early”.

Jerks.