The positive thread. find something, anything

Murray Breweries Sicialian blood orange cordial is only $7 a bottle, mix it with soda or sparkling mineral water.

1 Like

Was going to suggest Blood Orange Cordy plus Soda Stream.

Got a Schweppes Dry Orange and Ginger one that works well with it, . and the Vodka of course.

No, that was bathwater and rubbing alcohol I believe.

Schweppes Agrum Blood Orange 1.1l, $2 at Woolworths

Only just discovered Blood Orange Juice while in Italy.

Normally orange juice gives me heartburn, not this one, will definitely be tracking some down when back in Oz.

1 Like

Schweppes bitter lemon in a glass bottle with one of those zany curly straws.
And a little bit of ice.

Try Buderim Ginger Refresher cordial, available most supermarkets. Also makes a great hot drink and good drizzle on ice cream.

1 Like

World Series of Poker has been on this week, and they got down to heads up 10 hours ago.

Too many spoilers

$10K to enter
Winner gets $8.8m, runner up $5m…
Reckon the runner up is pretty much the winner too.

The Fark Carlton thread.

It warms the cockles of my heart.

1 Like

Hickory smoked, Streaky Victory Bacon.

2 Likes

Miles End Bagels in Fitzroy. Yeah it gets crazy busy now that everyone’s onto it, and no it’s not as good as a NJ or NY bagel, but still damn good.

Getting linked to a fair price for an item.

deciding ■■■■ it, i’ll google it before buying see what happens.

saved 50 bucks mofos.

for those politics wankers, both are australian places with shop fronts.

Glorious Winter Sunday.

Hands up who’s mown/mowing the Lawn today? :raised_hand:

Been having some trouble finding decent bacon, recently. Either tastes funny, or doesn’t crisp up. I’m trialing a low-carb change-up to my diet, and bacon figures prominently in it.

2 Likes

Farkin working from home, as usual.
Looks nice outside sigh

1 Like

Smokey-BBQ-Bacon-200g Maple-Glazed-Streaky-Bacon-1000x1000

I think there’s a Smokeman Brothers one too, … maybe just Middle?? Fkn good though.

Ok, I’ll look for it.
Any supermarket kinda thing?

Go the D’orsogna for streaky, … def at Woolies, … and Smokeman Bros def at Coles. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Rum and raisin ice cream. A friend brought some over the other night. I haven’t tried it in years. Delicious!

1 Like