Quoted Post

Drew Carey!

Didn’t think bookies would offer odds on the dogs loosing

Kinda like taking odds on there being 7 days in a week

This blokes old man is a bookie? Sounds sus

Quoted Post

Didn't think bookies would offer odds on the dogs loosing

Kinda like taking odds on there being 7 days in a week

lol…that’s what my partner said…and she’s a Bulldog supporter…

Quoted Post

From memory, wasn't Dean Wallis banned for something like 6 months for betting on EFC to win when he was an assistant coach?

Surely anyone who bets on their team to LOSE should be sanctioned much, much more heavily…

And a goal umpire (who hadn’t had a game for a week or 2) got a year off (no pay) for putting $10 or $20 on the GF result.
So there’s the standard set. 6 to 12 months.

Haha self reported… After the investigation had begun. I’m pretty sure I could do Lizs job, just find replace in a bunch of templates.

Lots of stories coming out now other than Essendon. The papers are looking for some more click bait, trying everything to see what sticks.

Hunters a good players, but between the passed drug incedent with Libba, exodus last year, poor performance and now a Betting scandal one could say serious problems down at the dogs.

Hey Gordon, what do they say about living in a glass house?

I think this point is pertinent.

Betting accounts. Why would a player need to have one or want to have one. The risks in having one do come to light with a story like this.

Quoted Post

Betting accounts. Why would a player need to have one or want to have one. The risks in having one do come to light with a story like this.

I would bet most AFL players have an online account these days. With the mass coverage betting agencies get its any wonder.

Quoted Posty

Because you can bet on a million other sports that aren’t afl?

Quoted Post

Haha self reported........ After the investigation had begun. I'm pretty sure I could do Lizs job, just find replace in a bunch of templates.

Lots of stories coming out now other than Essendon. The papers are looking for some more click bait, trying everything to see what sticks.

Hunters a good players, but between the passed drug incedent with Libba, exodus last year, poor performance and now a Betting scandal one could say serious problems down at the dogs.

Didn’t they also have a guy who was involved in team selection and sat in the coaches box who has been involved in horse race fixing?

Quoted Post

Quoted Post

I would bet most AFL players have an online account these days. With the mass coverage betting agencies get its any wonder.

I suspect most AFL players get freebie accounts of some sort, via the ‘AFLs official betting partner’, whoever that is these days. The gambling companies would absolutely love it when players tweet about their bets all the time, like Jake C does.

Release the hounds

Talk about arrogance, only Melbourne can confirm losses before playing.

Was the bet funded by the AFL?

“I think the media ought to be careful not to jump to conclusions about this case,” Gordon said.

And he also said a mate placed the bet on Punters phone

much belly laughter

Quoted Post

Haha self reported........ After the investigation had begun. I'm pretty sure I could do Lizs job, just find replace in a bunch of templates.

People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones…especially when they can’t afford to replace the glass.

I can exclusively reveal that the betting scandal has widened to include a second club: amazingly, multiple Melbourne players had bet on their team to win tonight.

Apparently Jack Crisp formerly of Nylex and now of the filth is under a separate betting investigation.

Blackest week in Australian sport?

Bwahahahahahahaha… burn, the lot of you.

gambling with drugs?