The Reigning Dj King! is @frankston_bomber2005

Nope.

You disappoint, @Kay_Eff_See

5-9

I’m sort of a little bit happy to put and end to that set after having to listen to that.

It’s a no. Very disappointment

Shame alright. That’s awful.

The audience is always right. Thanks for listening it’s been fun.

I am sure you will enjoy the tunes of your next DJ @GeoffBlethynsGlasses

Take it away Geoff …

3 Likes

It could be a while before @Kay_Eff_See is handed the keys to the turntables again after that. In fact, I might go as far as to demand that should he ever be offered the chance to redeem himself, it is on condition that the Soderberg sisters from Sweden never pollute this thread with their version of anything ever again.

1 Like

Don’t throw the babies out with the bathwater though people, . as I said, their early stuff is really interesting, quirky, and unigue.

Personally I have a thing for beautifully harmonising female voices and creative lyrics, … and I could, … and have, listened to them all day

2 Likes

Kick a man whilst he’s down!

They wrote that, it’s not their version of someone else’s song. But as they say in the classics never argue with someone who likes Frank Zappa.

Oh and if I get another gig … I’ve decided I’m playing jazz.

3 Likes

If that is An example of a creative lyric, well, I just dunno… Sounded like a mash of cliches to me.

Hell no, … they altered direction for mass market appeal. That’s why it’s mainstream drossish.

Ok, I apologise for overheating back there but I’ve got an inbuilt bias against contemporary Country and/or Western music. Same with Christian Rock/Pop. Those jerks aren’t fooling anyone.

Ok. That will atone for the Sisters Grimm.

Don’t back out near, may as well FINISH HIM

1 Like

Don’t apologise. Ever!

Well thanks @Kay_Eff_See. It’s a tough crowd. I enjoyed your set.

I’ll start with a bit of an Irish tinge and see where we go from there.

This is Damien Dempsey with a little help from mad Sinead O’Connor.

Nope. Did not enjoy any of that

Hadn’t heard it before. I’m a big fan of nice sounding music especially grand sweeping music, not quite my cup of tea exactly but it’s nice enough sounding. Yes for mine, mostly for the chance taken and I think it’s melancholy sounding which is another plus.

1 Like

no.

First ball, yes.